Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby sign language ?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:44 AM
  • 4 Replies

Does anyone have any online resources that allow you to print free baby sign language flash cards, I have googled it but i haven't been able to find any so i figured i'd ask before i purchased some.

Thanks in advance!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gacgbaker
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:47 AM

I have a text book that I used in a class we took before we even had kids... but I am not sure of any online resources.  Have you tried looking at some used book stores for materials?  That might be a good place to get things cheep. 

Amber- Group Owner of:
Unique Baby Names
and Children's Health Issues

Angelgirl25
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:48 AM

flashcards, no. but if you google "baby signs" there are couple of websites that have short videos that teach you basic signs to start with. or try YouTube, i found some videos on there when DD was a baby.

mjimaging
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:53 AM

The books aren't that expensive.  We bought Baby Sign Language for $10.00.  The actual "Baby Signs" is like $16.00 and they have the "Baby Signs Starter Kit" is like  $30.00.  I got the starter kit as a gift.  My son is only 5 months but we are starting now so hopefully he'll be able to sign before he's a year.  Good Luck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

nily
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 6:11 PM

My son is learning sign language because he is deaf of one ear and that will help him to comunicate better and is WAY TOO COOL I enjoy it and so does him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)