Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nightmares

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:49 AM
  • 2 Replies

I posted a question a few months back but didn't get any good suggestions other thn what I'm doing.

My question is this: My 6 month old daughter has nightmares. has since birth. At least one a n ight sometimes 7. She'll cry for a minute and then fall back asleep usually. sometimes i have to get up and rub her back until she falls back asleep (only a minute or two). It's a different cry then her I'm Awake or I'm hungry cry, so I'm pretty sure that's what they are. Any idea what could be going on with her or anything I can do to help other than what I'm already doing?

I am a tollerant, laid back, happy mom of a beautiful baby girl who doesn't feel the need to justify her parenting style to you.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
gacgbaker
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Is there something in her room that you think might be scaring her?  Have you tried maybe a soft night light?  My little ones get those from time to time... or did, but it was pretty rare so I am not sure how to help!  Sorry! 

Amber- Group Owner of:
Unique Baby Names
and Children's Health Issues

Squeakette
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:19 AM

She sleeps in my room, currently, with a nightlight. has since birth. When I coslept with her for a month (she was very very sick) she didn't seem to have them but when i put her back in her crib when she got better she started having them again.

I am a tollerant, laid back, happy mom of a beautiful baby girl who doesn't feel the need to justify her parenting style to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)