Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plan or surprise.....?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:25 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: Whas you little one planned?

Options:

Yes. We couldn't wait to have a little one.

No. He/she was a pleasant surprise.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

Were you little ones planned or surpises? My son was definitely planned. We tried for over 2 years.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2. mod

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
marywilliams
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:27 PM

We knew we wanted at least one baby and we were both late 30s when we got married.  It didn't take long!  We're expecting #2 in June!

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

Ljensen09
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:29 PM

I voted yes but that goes for my first kid. Me and my ex planned him together but things did not work out between us and so i left him and started to date my SO who i am with now, well we went out to the bar for his birthday party and that being said our beautiful daughter was NOT planned but NOT regreted one bit lol

expectantmom81
by Erin on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Congrats on baby #2 =]

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2. mod

greeneyz76
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:02 PM

My little guy was definitely planned.  It took about a year.  We weren't doing any timing or taking temperatures--we just went with the flow and let things happen naturally.

faeryfrog
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Yep, she was most definitely planned. We can't make babies any other way, lol

CafeMom Tickers
abstractmommy
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:56 PM

I was on birth control and took it religiously the same time every day.

But what an adorable little surprise!

If you're a mom in need or want to help needy mommies, please join my giveaway group! Weekly diaper bag giveaways full of baby goodies, and more!

www.cafemom.com/group/giveaways4mommies

tangleballlover
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:09 PM

I have 2 babies. One was a surprise in a way. We weren't trying but we weren't stopping it. So he kind of wasn't a surprise in a way. If that makes sense at all! LOL.

Our second was a planned oops. We conceived when I was 2 months pp with our first!

Mom71307
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Other!  My daughter was earlier than planned but a HUGE surprise and my son was more planned than our daughter but surprising also... we didn't find out about him until I was 16 weeks!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
4munchkinmommy
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Our first child was an awesome surprise, and the rest were all planned ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)