Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mommy or daddy look alike

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:45 PM
  • 15 Replies

Poll

Question: Who does your little one look like?

Options:

Mostly me

Mostly the father

Half and half

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 41

View Results

Does you little one look like you or the father?

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2. mod

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JoeyJrsMomma
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:30 AM

I voted half and half bc there are features of his that are mine and some that are DH's.

bluestarr80
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I voted half and half....our 5 year old looks a lot like I did when I was his age. Our youngest looks just like daddy, so far.

in lovebaseballbaby boy

Steve & Sarah '01      Kyle '04            Zach '09

princezz051
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:24 PM

The first two children def. looked like me but since they're not babies anymore I had to vote mostly daddy for lil man.

tangleballlover
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Both of my LOs are a perfect mix. I never get a straight consensus that one looks like just me or just their daddy. Everyone is half-and-half on who looks like who.

JBDsmommy08
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:52 PM

I voted that he looks mostly like me. Everyone always says that he looks like me and some people ask me if his daddy even participated lol.

squeakers2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:55 PM

My daughter looks exactly like her father and half brother. They all have a full head of dark brown hair, olive skin (Italian genes!), and dark eyes. I have blonde hair, white as a ghost, and blue eyes. My daughter's eyes (she's will be 4 months) change between brown, dark green, and a dark almost navy blue. I have a picture of her and her brother sitting together, holding their hands almost the exact way and the same expression on their face. It just looks like you shrunk him.

Brittany. I'm 19. Alexis is my first baby and is the light of my life. I don't believe in getting married b/c of a child and while we are happy together, my boyfriend and I do not plan on getting married.

ditzygirl987654
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:02 PM

I voted that my baby girl looks just like her daddy because everyone says she does. And I always see her daddy in her. But if you compare baby pics of her daddy, me, and her, my daughter and I look very much alike.

in lovebaby girl

starlette17
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Both of my boys looked just like daddy when they were born, but now my oldest looks about half and half. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Butter331
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 8:48 AM

I was just the oven, baby pics of dh could pass for pics of ds. 

LKLMommy
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 8:54 AM

my oldest DD is a pretty nice mix of me and my DH....my son however, doesnt even look like he came from me at all! lol. he looks just like his daddy. and my yougest DD looks just like me. if it wasnt for her red hair, i bet you could put up a baby picture of me next to hers and couldnt tell the difference. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)