Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite toys

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:52 PM
  • 7 Replies

What toy can you child not live without? My son has a teddy that my sister bought him from the dollar store and he cannot live without it. Since they are from the dollar store, I stocked up on them and thankfully he does not know the difference between them lol.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2. mod

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gacgbaker
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Aalijah loves her rattles.  It doesn't matter which one, as long as they shake when she moves her hands. 

Amber- Group Owner of:
Unique Baby Names
and Children's Health Issues

LKLMommy
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:50 AM

Lilly loves balls. anything that she can hold in one hand and rolls, shes happy!! her favorite toy right now is the playskool ball popper thing.....its the first thing she goes for every morning! she also loves her baby doll stroller thats also a walker. and anything that makes music! she loves to dance!! lol

abbysmommy429
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 8:52 AM

Abby loves her Leap Frog guitar and drum.

excougarmama
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:09 AM

With my first child it was a stuffed Pooh.

Right now my baby is 6 months old and she loves her exersaucer and her Jenny Jumper.

Join me in this group! Learn about finances, offer support and advice! http://www.cafemom.com/group/108534/

Do you really want to call someone out? Tell them what you really think? Do you want to be able to SAY ANYTHING? Well "put on your big girl panties" is the forum for you! We don't delete. We cuss.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/104777

Schleetle
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:55 AM

My sons loved this crazy spinning sesame street ball when they were little - they played with it all the time. I think fisher-price has one similar to it out now, but it has a monkey on top.

My DD is too little to really care about toys, but she obessed with this wall shelf my DH built. She stares at it all the time... No matter what shes crying about if I face her towards the shelf she gets memorized, and happy again. lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

CafeMom Tickers

faeryfrog
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Ella loves her play table. She loves pushing all the buttons and dancing with the music.

She has a doll that has a crunchy skirt that she likes to have with her constantly

CafeMom Tickers
Kydins.Mommy
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 1:13 PM

my  son's favorite stuffed animal is harley which is a build-a-bear and then he loves chewing on his binkie's he dont suck on em he chews on them. and he loves his lil yellow and black car... he's 10 months old and he makes vroom vroom sounds lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)