Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello, my name is Donna and this is our baby Haleigh we are new here

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:53 PM
  • 17 Replies

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy0815
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:05 AM

Hi, Im Gina. A 22 year old mom with 2 kids...ages 1 and 4.

Welcome to the group!

nickynova
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:07 AM

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love her big brown eyes sooooo cute! Oh anyways hi and welcome my name is Nicky I am kinda new to the group to : )

sktrowb
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:07 AM

HI My name is steph Im a sahm to a 4 month old daughter. welcome to the group

CafeMom Tickers
firenicecream
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:41 AM

Hi Donna and Haleigh! I'm glad you joined us. Welcome!

wave

gacgbaker
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 2:55 AM

Such a cutie you have there!  Welcome!

Amber- Group Owner of:
Unique Baby Names
and Children's Health Issues

Artistachica
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 3:33 AM

Shes cute!!!

Welcome to the group!

I'm Triva and I have 2 kids

Jasmine who is 2 and Nathan who is 11 months =)

whales
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Hi Donna. My name is DeAnn. I have 3 beautiful little girls. They are Madison who is 4,Megan who is 3 and  Makenna who will be 2 in 2 weeks. I also have a little boy Matthew who is 7 wks. Your daughter is beautiful by the way.

aliasmom2008
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:56 AM

hi i am sheree and i am mommy to alia a 15 month old princess and your daughter is gorgeouse

Honeybun09
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Welcome!

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, anti-spanking and time-out, anti-CIO, wanting another baby but waiting, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, training to be a child care assistant, natural family planning (no birth control AT ALL) mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

Have a Baby? Join us in the Babies group! ~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~

Chrissy0918
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:16 PM

My name is Chrissy, i'm 26 years old and have 3 little boys. Ethan age 7, Trentan age 3.5 and Sully age 9 months. Welcome to the group, your daughter is beautiful!!!

Im a mommy, a wifey, a daughter, a sister and a best friend. I love my crazy, unorganized life, and I live each day to the fullest, and I savor each moment of each day. I married my best friend 3 years ago. The road for Cory and I has been a hard one, but we will make it. Im a vaccinating, disposable diaper,cio believer, front facing @ 1year & 20 pounds, formula feeding, spanking when the time calls for it,  smoking and occasional drinking, anti-abortion, 26  year old full time workin mama and I wouldnt have it any other way. I dont think these things make me a bad mom, its just that I may do things different than  you do but that doesnt make me any better or  worse than you!

Proud Mama to: Ethan 2/15/02  Trentan 7/28/06 and Sullevan 4/9/09

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)