• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need help kianna is teething

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:18 AM
  • 6 Replies

I NEED SOME HELP MY DAUGHTER IS 3 MONTHS AND SHE IS TEETHIN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ALL SHE DOES IS CRY SHE HAS DIARRHEA I TRY ORAL GEL I GOT HER A TEETHING RING I GAVE HER TYLENOL NOTHING IS HELPIN PLEASE HELP I JUST FEEL SO BAD ALL I DO IS CRY WITH HER CAUSE I KNOW SHES IN PAIN WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP HER

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommy0815
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Im not sure if she can try this because of her age but there is the gel called "hurricane"..works very well..u get it at the pharmacy but make sure she can use it first.

amzbrznjz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:12 AM

I used a frozen wash cloth and let my babies chew on them...personally I did not use orajel upon my peds. advice.  It numbs the babies gums but can also numb the throat therefore cases have been reported of babies "forgetting" to breathe.  Teething rings are good and tylenol...people have used teething tablets, but I did not bc of an ingredient it contains...hang in there ina ocuple of weeks I hope things will get better

Ambereno144
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:11 AM

I just wrote a post about my dd getting her first tooth the other day. Someone told me about Hylands teething tablets and they have helped SOOOO much. They are at walmart. So you might want to try those. Good luck and hang in there. 

tangleballlover
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:24 AM

They are really great!

Quoting Ambereno144:

I just wrote a post about my dd getting her first tooth the other day. Someone told me about Hylands teething tablets and they have helped SOOOO much. They are at walmart. So you might want to try those. Good luck and hang in there. 

amzbrznjz
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:15 AM

people say the tablets really work, not bashing, but I personally purchased those and returned them after learning about the ingresient belladona in them...I know it is a miniscule amount but the plant belladona is highly toxic...like a posted before, tylenol, rings and frozen wash cloth is what I used and suffered through it, although I have a great DH that helped me too

Quoting kiannamommy:

I NEED SOME HELP MY DAUGHTER IS 3 MONTHS AND SHE IS TEETHIN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ALL SHE DOES IS CRY SHE HAS DIARRHEA I TRY ORAL GEL I GOT HER A TEETHING RING I GAVE HER TYLENOL NOTHING IS HELPIN PLEASE HELP I JUST FEEL SO BAD ALL I DO IS CRY WITH HER CAUSE I KNOW SHES IN PAIN WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP HER

mrs.reece
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:30 AM

my son is almost 2 and we still keep teething tablets around! they work wonders!! orajel not only numbs the gums but it also tightens up the gums and does not allow the teeth to come through! with the teething tablets you can either put them in water or you can place the tablet under the tongue and it dissolves on its own! (very quickly!!!!) i hope you find some comfort for your lo soon!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)