Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll: Sports Fan or Not?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:06 AM
  • 14 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you watch or participate in sports? Make sure to tell us what sports you enjoy!

Options:

I watch.

I participate in them.

I hate sports!

Other?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 24

View Results

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gacgbaker
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Not a big sports fan here!  Fortunetly, no one here really is, so I don't have to worry about having to watch the game.  My son has started to play sports, and we get involved with that, but that is my limit ;)

Amber- Group Owner of:
Unique Baby Names
and Children's Health Issues

tangleballlover
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:21 AM

I'm an other. I will watch the Vikings play but that's about all the sports I watch on tv. I love to play sports though, I just never get the chance because DH HATES sports. :(

BethRae
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:21 AM

I'm not a HUGE sports fan but I do enjoy watching football. I mainly just watch the Steelers games.. And I just got into that last season! 

Jemia
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:25 AM

I love sports. I like watching football, with baseball I'd rather go to a game than watch it on tv I used to watch basketball a lot but don't really watch it anymore.

CafeMom Tickers
marywilliams
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:59 PM

College basketball is my favorite!  I grew up watching the Kentucky Wildcats - my dad went to the University of Kentucky.  I've been lucky enough to see them in person a number of times!

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

Tulips478
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Yes, Go Bears and Go Bulls!

babygirl914
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:32 PM

I watch Football and the NBA.

Honeybun09
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:33 PM

I hate sports!

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, anti-spanking and time-out, anti-CIO, wanting another baby but waiting, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, training to be a child care assistant, natural family planning (no birth control AT ALL) mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

Have a Baby? Join us in the Babies group! ~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~

GillyG
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I chose other, as I like to watch sports and participate in them. Our church has a softball team and I play. I also enjoy going to the beach and I HAVE to play volleyball when we go. I like to swim as well.

grrlpanda
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I watch far more since I married my DH but I love hockey and football and I like to watch baseball highlights (I just can't sit through a whole game, especially not live).

I have absolutely no coordination so I don't participate b/c I would hurt myself and others.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)