Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms Like Me: Stay at Home Moms

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:06 AM
  • 77 Replies

shake hand

Are you a "stay at home mom"? 

Post here and meet other moms with the same situation!

Don't forget to send out some friend invites to the other moms you see posting so you can get to know one another better. 

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anh2231
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:59 AM

yep, thought it was my dream and going crazy now

whales
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:24 AM

Im also a sahm. I have 4 kiddos....my 4 yr old and 3 yr old are in preschool from 8 til 3. Im home with my almost 2 yr old (next wk) and my 8 wk old. I have to admit its nice being home but its also hard work. lol!

JewelsE
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:33 PM

I also stay home.  So far I only have one little one.  He is ten months old.  I LOVE that I can stay home and be a part of his learning and growth/development.  It is the best job ever!  As he gets older, I may not think so at all times, but I am commited to staying home with them because I know it is be great for my children.

SGJsmom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:43 PM

I am a proud SAHM. I don't have any plans to go back to work right now. I worked with my first two and I have been a single mom, but now I am lucky to be able to stay at home with the three youngest and be home when my older two get home from school.

Mom2JoshAmelia
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:51 PM

We cant really afford it, But I have been for the past year and a half. I have a 2.5yr old and a just turned 1 yr old. I worked parttimne 3 days a week after my oldest was born until he was 11mo old. Then we relocated, I was around 3mo prego with #2, and hubby was in school full time and working and we only have had 1 vehicle and no babysitters/daycare. I plan to start back to school this Spring and work parttime probably by the end of summer. My husband will be working a full time job and a parttime job, he just got his LPN and also is in school online for his RN. I have enjoyed it but get lonely at times as hubby is gone alot and we only have 1 car so we dont get out m uch for playdates i am at home 24/7 with the kids! We all get out as a family maybe once a week when he has time!! Need more social interaction and mommy friends!!!! I live in Michigan feel free to add me anyone i am also on Facebook alot! Mya Munyengwe

CJsMommy312
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:54 PM

I am a proud SAHM of a 10 month old girl. She is our first and I love that I can be home with her. Its not always easy to take care of the house, husband and our daughter, especially when my husband is deployed and money is tight, but I love it and can live with out things for the oppurtunity to be with her.

baby in slingnavy

Proud Submariner's wife and Mommy to a Baby Girl

mommy_mpoon
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:01 PM

I've been at home since October 2006, it's great that I can be the one to raise and care for my 2 children.

I do plan to go back to work, once both of them are in preschool, which will be another 1-2 more years. My first should be going to preschool this year and our 2nd (and last) will start next year.

I appreciate what my husband is doing and how hard he works so that I can have the opportunity to be at home at this time.

Dixie-Girl13
by on Feb. 5, 2010 at 2:36 AM

Hey yall! My name is Tiana and I'm a 24 year old stay at home mom with 2 kiddos. Damien is 4 and Elizabeth is 9 months. I live in central Oklahoma and my husband works for the local dairy. We have been together for 7 years and married for 5 years. I hope to connect with some of yall real soon! Have a great weekend!!! 

bunch of rosesTiana happy valentine 

moddiapercakes
by on Feb. 5, 2010 at 3:11 AM

Hi Girls,

I'm a stay at home mom and I work at home too. My daughter is 16 months old and I stopped working after she was born, but I couldn't leave without my own income so I decided to work at home and now I sell baby shower gifts and favors. I live in Tulsa, OK.

Please fell free to add me as a friend.

thank you

Happy Friday!

Priscila

proudmomee26
by on Feb. 5, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Hey everyone! My name is Carrie, I am a 24 year old SAHM. I have 2 babies, My son Logan is will be 2 on Feb. 26th and My daughter Allyson  is 7 months. I love being a stay at home mom, even though sometimes it's a bit challenging. Me and my husband have been married for 2 1/2 yrs, It will be 3 yrs on July 23rd.

Please feel free to message me or even add me as a friend

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)