• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms Like Me: Are you a "work outside the home" mom?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:07 AM
  • 28 Replies

shake hand

Are you a "Work Outside the Home" mom? 

Post here and meet other moms with the same situation!

Don't forget to send out some friend invites to the other moms you see posting so you can get to know one another better. 

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KyKrsbonusmom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I work 40 hrs a week M-F 8:30-5:00 and it's a struggle.....I feel overwhelmed most of the time...

brwneyeddaisy1
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:52 PM

I work 9-6 M-F.  I have 2 little girls, 1 and 3.  It's tough.

nei-nei
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:56 PM

I was a stay at home from since Sept of 2008. I have 5 children and just recently went back to work 2-3 days a week (8-5). I am also in school one day a week with online lectures. My DH is going out of town Sunday until the 20th of Feb. so we'll see how this works out with trying to get all the kids taken care of on the days that I will be working. My dad is helping out alot by getting the oldest 4 off of the bus for me. It's getting sooo stressful. House chores are getting behind.

KyKrsbonusmom
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:59 PM

I understand....everything is behind at my house...

Quoting nei-nei:

I was a stay at home from since Sept of 2008. I have 5 children and just recently went back to work 2-3 days a week (8-5). I am also in school one day a week with online lectures. My DH is going out of town Sunday until the 20th of Feb. so we'll see how this works out with trying to get all the kids taken care of on the days that I will be working. My dad is helping out alot by getting the oldest 4 off of the bus for me. It's getting sooo stressful. House chores are getting behind.

Colie68
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:59 PM

I work 8 to 5 monday - friday and I hate being away from my daughter 10 hours a day. I just hope someday I can be a stay at home mom.

CafeMom Tickers
nei-nei
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:04 PM

My DH really tried to help with laundry yesterday while I was at church. He did a good job though.He has never had to do laundry before. We have to do 4 loads a day just to keep up, if not, it gets crazy!!

Quoting KyKrsbonusmom:

Quoting nei-nei:

nicolemstacy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:09 PM

I work M-F 7-3:00 and whenever the Navy tells me to. We have a 3yr old ans an 8 month old. It is draining!

JasminesMom07
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:12 PM

I work full time and have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and a 7 month old son.

KyKrsbonusmom
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:25 AM

I can say, my DH does an equal, if not more, laundry than I do.  He is a great husband! Supper is done with I get home but we are both overwhelmed!  He decided yesterday to rearrange his schedule so that he doesn't have to work any Saturdays in the month of Feb so we can get caught up on sleep, house and us!

Quoting nei-nei:

My DH really tried to help with laundry yesterday while I was at church. He did a good job though.He has never had to do laundry before. We have to do 4 loads a day just to keep up, if not, it gets crazy!!

Quoting KyKrsbonusmom:

Quoting nei-nei:

gabesmomma05
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:50 AM

I work 30 hours outside the home. At the moment I am working around 36 b/c we are short handed. I work M-T 9-4:30 and Friday's 8-5pm. I hate working outside the home and have been trying for over a year to find something else to do inside my house for income.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

EllaLilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)