Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Formula Fed Babies..

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:48 PM
  • 57 Replies

Mommas that feed their LO formula, which formula do you use? Why?

I am a 20 year old, Mommy to 3 beautiful babies, Javier Brandon (7-8-06), Karina Adriana (8-8-08), and Christian Juan (10-20-09). I am a Vaxing, Spanking when necessary, Breast Feeding, Previous formula feeding, disposable diaper using, c-sectioned 3X, as long as my kids are happy, I'm happy kinda mama :)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BaBiiMaMa89
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:51 PM

I use Enfamil Premium Lipil bc with my oldest DD she spit up constantly with Similac and it made her constipated. Since each baby is different I tried Similac with my 3 month old since it's what I get on WIC and sure enough he spit up right after he drank it. It's Enfamil for our lil one =)

I am a 20 year old, Mommy to 3 beautiful babies, Javier Brandon (7-8-06), Karina Adriana (8-8-08), and Christian Juan (10-20-09). I am a Vaxing, Spanking when necessary, Breast Feeding, Previous formula feeding, disposable diaper using, c-sectioned 3X, as long as my kids are happy, I'm happy kinda mama :)

meglennox
by Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:53 PM

we use and have used enfimil with lipil for both our boys.  it's what i get on wic for them.  i've never had a problem with it. :)

CelestialVal
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:57 PM

I breastfed my son for the first four months, now he is on similac sensitive because he spits up everything else, or gets terrible gas.

-PB
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Enfamil Gentlease.  Helps with gassy babies.

mzjoanne
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:05 PM

I use Similac Soy, he would always spit up with Regular Similac and Enfamil...

Momma_E2010
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Neo-sure w/22 calories idk if it's by similac or enfamil. but he has to drink it to gain weight bc he was born so small

Blessed Parents of baby boy born January 6th, 2010Momma & Daddy Loves U!

SexyPackerMama
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:13 PM

We use the good start plus. It's what WIC supplies and its the best that we have found with the DHA/ARA  

alexa_112
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:14 PM

we have similac sensitive because she wasnt digesting similac advance good...  so pedi switched her and shes doing good... shell be back on similac advance in march.... and because we get wic...

Honeybun09
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Similac Sensitive because she was colicky for 6 months of her life.

I am a US citizen, formula feeding but will breastfeed until child self weans next time, co-sleeping, extended rear facing and harnessing to the maximum, God loving and fearing, anti-spanking and time-out, anti-CIO, wanting another baby but waiting, disposable diapering but will cloth diaper next time, training to be a child care assistant, natural family planning (no birth control AT ALL) mommy to one beautiful mixed baby girl!  My husband is a legal Mexican United States citizen, who is the most amazing man, husband, and father.

Have a Baby? Join us in the Babies group! ~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~

Ethans_mom718
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:15 PM

I had to use Enfacare...for preemies. Up until he was 14 months corrected

Im a mother to 1 beautiful son. I dont believe in ERF! I delay vac. I dont spank in public, I use a child harness when in public, I love tattoos. I circumsized my son, I havent cut his hair in 17 months, Im a smoker, and occasionally drink a few. I dont believe in co-sleeping, and believe we are all allowed to make mistakes with our children no one is perfect! Im a wife to a union worker, and a stay at home mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)