• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Is Your Child's Favorite Toy?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:12 PM
  • 7 Replies

Tell us or post pictures so we can all get some ideas!  Feel free to post more than one, I love finding out what everyone else's kids can't live without!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Stormywaters03
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:14 PM

My 15 month old loves this!  It's from Leap Frog, it's called a Fridge DJ and does ABC's, 123's and random baby songs!

Stormywaters03
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Excuse me?  A toy that asks my son..if he wants to play...by saying his name and favorite foods?  WHAT?  That's awesometastic!

My pals Scout and Violet 

nickynova
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Shoes mostly mine she like to put them on and drag her feet around the house she plays with those more than any toy she has ever had.

tangleballlover
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:48 AM

My kids love that toy. That's how my DS & DD learned how to count and my DS learned his alphabet :) I'm not gonna lie...Mommy sings "Annie Oooo" and "Birdie Bye Bye" with them :)

Quoting Stormywaters03:

My 15 month old loves this!  It's from Leap Frog, it's called a Fridge DJ and does ABC's, 123's and random baby songs!

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:16 PM

I love these, I got Scout for my oldest son and I got Violet for my youngest son, they are in love with them.

Quoting Stormywaters03:

Excuse me?  A toy that asks my son..if he wants to play...by saying his name and favorite foods?  WHAT?  That's awesometastic!

My pals Scout and Violet 

NeonSign
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:59 PM

My daughter's favourite toy is me.  LOL! 

cmjarvis
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:03 PM

MY SON'S FAVORITE TOY IS HIS JUMPRU HE GETS THAT THING GOING SO MUCH HE IS SO FUNNY. HE LAUGHS AND GIGGLES .

baby boy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)