• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: HE'S HOME!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:46 PM
  • 8 Replies

I picked my hubs up from the airport this afternoon! He just called and said, hey wanna come pick me up? I'm at the airport. I was so stunned I didn't know what to say, lol. Yes of course, lol. He's here for two weeks, then has to go back to Iraq :( But it was so great seeing him with Lexi again. I have pics and I'll upload them tomorrow. She's been having anxiety to "strangers" and she didn't even wince when he was holding her for the first time. I think she honestly knew who he was. She was only 5 weeks when he left, she'll be 5 months tomorrow! :)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommy041807
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Thats wonderful.  Have fun spending time with him!!!   

babies.gif picture by ColoringPagesByTanya

kelza
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:59 PM

That's great news! What a exciting surprise! It must be so sweet watching your hubby and daughter bond!

marywilliams
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Hooray!  Enjoy!

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

JBDsmommy08
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Wow what a wonderful surprise!!! My son was 2 weeks when daddy left back to Iraq from R&R and was 5 months when he came home and just as with your baby he had anxiety to strangers but knew who daddy was.

joci2203
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:36 PM

How exciting!  Congrats!

mommyyokes
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:39 PM

That's awesome! Enjoy the next two weeks.

Mae264
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:10 AM

I can't imagine how hard it must be having to be away from you guys for so long especially his little girl. Make the most of these next couple of weeks i hope he will be home for good before long.

tangleballlover
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Congrats!!! :)

P.S. If you are looking for a good military group, I mod for Military Moms, the link is in my siggy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)