Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Embarrassing Moments

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:20 PM
  • 2 Replies

Have your little ones given you an embarrassing moment yet? What did they do?

DH and I took DS to sesame street live last night and he turned around, reached into the woman's purse and pulled out a package of pretzels. I was so embarrassed and kept apologizing. Thankfully the woman found it quit comical and said that he could have them since her daughter did not want them. I am sure this is the first of many moments like that lol.

ttcbaby dust Wife to the best husband ever (9-23-03), Mother to a wonderful son (7-7-08), and TTC #2. mod

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nickynova
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Me and my daughter went into the dressing room at Ross and when I took of my shirt she said EWWWW really loud ! I could here everyone laughing so hard I laughed to it couldn't be helped.

scrappingmomof2
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 3:48 AM

Aww, that's so cute.  Definitely won't be the first or last time.  My daughter 2 1/2 was just beginning to potty train.  I took her to the bathroom in Costco for the first time and she said "Mommy, I hear someone else peeing next to me."  It doesn't sound embarrassing but it was.  I said "Sweetie, we try not to listen to someone else in the bathroom, it's impolite."  I didn't know what else to say. LOL  The funniest part though was, the women in the next few stalls were snickering.  We came out as they were coming out and they smiled at us and said how cute she was.  Made me feel a little better.  Needless to say, she hasn't noticed it since. big smile mini

LAURA, WIFE, MOMMY.  WHAT'S YOUR SUPERPOWER?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)