Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your kids have any obsessions?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:02 PM
  • 29 Replies

Your kids have one?

My 16 month old is obsessed with shoes. If he finds one around the house (usually his but not always) he has to have it on. Often times you will find him walking around with just 1 shoe on. If you try and take it off, he goes nuts! lol

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2sdayDayli
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:05 PM

my daughter is obsessed with necklaces, no matter who's wearing them or what they are she wants them in her hand and doesn't want to let go.

jridgill
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:06 PM

My daughter was obsessed with pocket books when she was little.

Quoting 2sdayDayli:

my daughter is obsessed with necklaces, no matter who's wearing them or what they are she wants them in her hand and doesn't want to let go.

mrs.cruz16
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Right now my seven month old is obsessed with the remote controls for the TV he's probably not obsessed but extremely curious. He could be in my arms and reaching for a remote on the floor.When I use the remote and he can't play with it he gets really mad. lol He's a character 

2sdayDayli
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:10 PM

my daughter does the same thing but once she gets it she tries to eat it so she normally doesn't get to play with the remote.

Quoting mrs.cruz16:

Right now my seven month old is obsessed with the remote controls for the TV he's probably not obsessed but extremely curious. He could be in my arms and reaching for a remote on the floor.When I use the remote and he can't play with it he gets really mad. lol He's a character 

ndirishgirl82
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:11 PM

My son is obsessed with phones and cameras.

Powered by CafeMom Toolbar - Get yours today! 

jridgill
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Mine is smart enough now where he will turn the TV. He will get the remote and go hide in the corner so you can't see him. Then if he sees you see him he takes off running. lol

Quoting 2sdayDayli:

my daughter does the same thing but once she gets it she tries to eat it so she normally doesn't get to play with the remote.

Quoting mrs.cruz16:

jridgill
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:13 PM

I would say mine is obsessed with phones too. My husband and I both have iphones and he knows that is a big no no in our house so he will sneak and grab it and runnnnnnnnnn. lol Little Stinker

Quoting ndirishgirl82:

My son is obsessed with phones and cameras.

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Mackenzie is obsessed with electronics. She is in love with the TV remotes, xbox controller & headset, house phone, cell phone, lap top, the iPods.... if it is an electronic she HAS to have it. We try giving her old stuff that doesn't work anymore and she doesn't want it. She wants the real working item lol. We joke that she will be some kind of engineer since she loves electronics so much lol.

steph_hailee
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:48 PM

my 3 yr old is obsessed with spongebob!!! omg if we see him at a store she goes crazy!!! lol spongebob this spongebob that... lol

my 1yr old son is obsessed with chairs.. i dont know why... lol he loves chairs and pushing them lol

th78
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:14 PM

my 10 yr old is obsessed with Justin Bieber! lol does that count?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)