Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

12 month sleep n plays (PIOG)

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

Has anyone had trouble finding these? I have found a few at the Children's Place and some by Carter's at Kohl's. However they make him look like a sauasage they are SOOOO tight. I want some sleep n plays (footed) that fit like the Carter's 9 months he has now. Anyone know where to find these? 
And if they don't have them - what are we to do? I need to find some PJs for him to wear. He's literally busting through his PJs now  - his toe popped through the feet yesterday! 

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
m2b8609
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:55 PM

gerber? i get my daughter the footy pjs from walmart you get two in a pack but they run small my 6 mth old is in 12 mth pjs so if your son is tall or not u would have to get the 18 mth ones

Honeybun09
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:06 PM

I've found some at Walmart, if I'm thinking of the right thing.

Want to join an awesome group? Join TheSweetEscape:Uncensored today!

supernesie
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Well I know they have some cute ones at Target, and if you can't find them there, try Burlington Coat Factory's Baby Depot.  My parents buy my son's sleepers there ALL the time, and he's in size 24 months.  They just LOVE the footed ones, haha. 

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lizzilove86
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Thought I was the only one who was having such a hard time fing 12month anything, its so strange that it goes from 9 mnths to 24 mnths and theres nothing in between. well at least that how Its been for me.

gcstar42
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:36 AM

im not sure about the sleepers. i think after 12 months i may have just went to regular toddler pajamas.

asil
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 3:59 AM

gerber has them... they go 9, 12, then 18, 24... and on up... i think the largest i have seen is 5T?

my girls are in 12 months and 18 months/2T right now... we found some non-blanket ones at Target, their brand... but they do have awfully tight arms... my girls are both skinny (at 32 months just 26ish pounds, and at 16 months just 20 pounds) and they are still tight on them.

i prefer the carters brand... not sure if they just don't have the right size around you... but kohls.com has them for 12, 18 and 24 month kiddos... and they don't seem as tight on my girls as the target ones...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)