Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We got a great deal on a double stroller!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:22 AM
  • 6 Replies

So, I'm not trying to brag but just really excited.  I am friends on Facebook with one of my husband's client's wife.  She had mentioned wanting a side by side double stroller because her kids don't like the one they have.  They go to a campground a lot and it's just not practical.  Anyway, I offered her our sit and stand stroller in trade but she wasn't interested.  However, they were interested in making a trade.  My husband will open their pool for the season and do the first cleaning in exchange for the stroller.  He owns a swimming pool company.  So now we don't have to buy a stroller when the new baby arrives!  One more thing off the list!

It's a Graco Quatro Duo (something like that) and in really nice condition!

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
babygomez
by April on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:34 AM

way to go

marywilliams
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Never hurts to look in unusual places for things we need and the wonderful barter system!  Thanks!!!

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:41 AM

I love the Quattro Duo stroller! I don't have one yet but that is the one I want to get whenever we have baby #2 lol. I just played with double strollers one day in BRU for the hell of it lol.

Artistachica
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:41 AM

We have a double stroller but I hate using it, its so bulky...We just push them separately in there own stroller. DF takes DD and I take DS..WORKS OUT GREAT..LOL

Maybe we will get the sit and stand one soon.

tangleballlover
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:07 AM

We have the Graco Quatro Duo. I love it! It's amazing. It's easy to fold up and manuver!

ndirishgirl82
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:13 AM

I wish I had a Sit and Stand stroller.  Congrats on getting your double stroller!  It is great finding deals!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)