Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:46 AM
  • 9 Replies

Alright ladies, it's time for another baby update! Give us your due date, when you gave birth, how long you were in labor for, their name, weight, height and then an updated version of their weight, height & milestone accomplishments!

Bring on the babies...

This is David Michael II, I was due on October 21st & gave birth on October 23rd. I spent 30 hours in labor. He weighed 8lbs 03oz & was 21" long at birth. My little guy just went to the doctor's yesterday for his 4 month check-up and he is now 26 1/2" long and 14lbs 5.5oz!

Milestone accomplishments: Davey can now roll over from tummy to back, and almost back to tummy; he can also grasp things when placed in hands, shake rattles, reach for objects, follow movement with eyes, smiles and coos, holds head up & can lift himself up on his arms and hands while on his belly; support his head in an upright position and hold his own bottle :)

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Nathan Jack was due on February 5th born on February 2nd after 15 Hours of labor and an Emergecy CS. he was 7lb's 6oz's and 19in's long.

Nathan is now 24lb's and 31 1/2in's long at 13months old. He crawls,cruses a little, and can stand up all on his own. He just had his first hair cut done' by me mommy ^_^

hugsLove Always Ashleyblowing kisses

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:32 PM

Name: Esmeralda
Due Date: February 13, 2009
Born: February 16, 2009
Labor: 36 hours
Weight: 6 pounds 8 ounces
Length: 20 1/2 inches

Updated Information
Weight: 21 pounds 4 ounces
Length: 30 3/4 inches

Most recently she started pointing, climbing, drinking from a straw, and feeding herself with a spoon (scooping food up AND putting it in her mouth).

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:51 PM

For my youngest:

Name: Nathan
Due Date: February 10, 2009
Born: February 18, 2009
Labor: 3 hours
Weight: 8 pounds 6 ounces
Length: 19.5 inches

Updated Information
Weight: 27 pounds 6 ounces
Length: 31 1/2 inches

Most recently:

He started walking at 10months, He is starting to run but falls in the loves to climb on everything.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Kiley Savannah was due on September 1st and was born on her due date via planned c-section.  She weighted 6lbs even and was 18.5 inches.  She is now 13lbs 8 oz. and 25 inches.  She can almost sit up on her own.  Well she sits up if she is holding on to something.  Can't do the hands free sit yet.  Trying to crawl but getting frustrated.  Can stand supported.  Just learned to say ma ma ma ma which to me means mama.  Her favorites foods are carrots and bananas. 

by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Name: Jude William

Due date: Dec. 8th

Birth date: Nov. 25th

weight: 7 lbs 7oz

lenght: 21"

weight now: about 14 lbs

he has started laughing and trying to talk and smiles when he sees someone he likesand grabbing everything in sight

this was last weekend, he was 3 months and 2 days

by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2010 at 2:05 AM

Name: Mackenzie
Due Date: January 2, 2009
Born: December 31, 2008
Labor: 23 hours
Weight: 6 pounds 15 ounces
Length: 19 1/2 inches

Updated Information
Weight: 20 pounds 4 ounces at 12 months (she is 14 months now)
Length: 30 inches

She has learned to blow kisses, laugh & clap when audiences do on TV (it's hilarious), she says "Osh" for Uncle Josh, she has been walking since 10 months so now she has picked up running and is constantly on the go lol. Oh and her newest accomplishment is sleeping the majority of the night in her bed by herself (we co-slept for the first year basically lol).

by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 9:44 AM

I was due the 1st of Feb and had my son on the 2nd. I was in 22 hrs of labor and ended up with a C section. Samuel Cavalier was born at 12.19pm at 9 pds 1 ounce. He was 21 inches long.

Sam is now 1 month old and 5 days old. He weighs 10 pds and 4 ounces.

He can hold his head up on his own. He's beginning to show his neck. He can goo and make noises other than crying. I love when he goos and gurgles. He is now staring at me when I talk to him.

by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Lovin' all these cute babies! Keep em' coming :)

by on Mar. 8, 2010 at 12:26 PM

My son Hunter Walton was due Jan. 7 he was born on Jan 3, 2010 at 11:12 p.m. I was in labor 6 hrs 12 mins. He is my first child he weighed 6.4 and was 19" tall. He is now 11.11 and 21.5" tall. He is getting better at holding his head up. He smiles and coos and follows objects with his eyes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)