Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parents Choice?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:42 PM
  • 21 Replies

I noticed from seeing a friend who uses the parents choice diapers that they are making them differently now. The tabs are different and actually have more of a stretch to them and the blue that was on the back and front is gone.

What I was wondering  is if anybody has tried them since they changed them and it they are better than they were before the change?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Honeybun09
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:45 PM

I used them before and after the change.

It's hard to get used to but I like the new tabs (at first I didn't) but it feels more like cardboard than they used to. :( But so far, my daughter hasn't seemed to mind them so I haven't switched brands yet.

mommy2mason09
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:47 PM

haven't tried them..we use LUVS and i absolutely love them

luvmyboysjj
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:49 PM

I usually use huggies but I was wondering now with the change if they are worth the switch.

lovemy2boys39
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:50 PM

i bought some and at first i hated the tabs. they felt cheap. i decided to use them until i ran out. they are still good diapers and a great price. i have a pack of luv's. i have 2 more coupons for luv's. i think i will use my coupons and then go back to parent's choice. i do like the older style of parent's choice better though. the tabs were wide and felt very secure. i am not too excited about the stretchier thinner tabs.

luvmyboysjj
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Do they leak alot?

lovemy2boys39
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:12 PM

i have only had a diaper leak maybe once or twice. but he diaper was very full at the time too. they are very good diapers!

Army_Wife41
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Can't use them, they give my son a terrible terrible rash.

Countess_Karen
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:57 PM

We recently switched to Huggies because the quality decreased.

BaBiiMaMa89
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:03 AM

i personally don't like parents choice. they seem really stiff and papery and don't work overnight at all. I prefer to pay a couple bucks more a box and get the quality of huggies.

elizabg
by Member on Mar. 7, 2010 at 7:46 AM

I use nothing but parent's choice.  The only difference i have noticed are the tabs are stretchier.  IMO its a good thing.  I my daughter is really skinny so they fit her better and move with her more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)