• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A year old already?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:04 AM
  • 4 Replies

So my son is going to be a year old on April 10th and wow, might I say what a year we've had together! From the day I braught him home to now as he's asleep in his crib. I sometimes wonder what kind of person he'll turn out to be. Watching all of his milestones has been so amazing to see. I dont know how I'm going to deal with his first birthday. I may just cry it out. lol. I cannot believe my baby is growing up so fast. Anyone know how you felt at your babies first birthdays?  I wouldnt change this year for the world. :]

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
notjstanothrmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:08 AM

I wasn't quite as emotional as most people are. I love them being baby's but I also love watching them grow. I am sad that my son is 3, he is so big and now he wipes my kisses away... and at the same time I am so happy and proud at who he is as a person and how much he can do and express. My daughter as well... she is 15 months and she is my baby. She is getting so big and talking and she understands so much. I am having a hard time with having just weaned her... it was something that I wanted and now I feel bad about it.

Cafe Elizabeth
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:22 AM

Happy first birthday to your son!

It can be hard to be a mom, you get so happy yet so sad all at the same time, while watching them grow!

Congratulations you found one of our Easter Eggs!  Click here to let us know you found it!
Easter Egg Hunt Game- Let's Play

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Happy first birthday to your son!

GillyMarie
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:30 PM

i feel the same way. My DS will be 1 April 15 and i cant believe how fast this year has gone. it feels like just yesterday i was pregnant. really this has been the fast year ever..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)