• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

boy VS. girl : sleeping

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:23 PM
  • 18 Replies

is it just me or are boys just naturaly good sleepers?

my dd has always been a very light sleeper and if she wakes up even a bit shes up, and she takes only short naps, while my son if he is asleep and a noise stirs him he will look around, grunt and fall back to sleep. and if you try to wake him he will push you away. and he takes realy longs naps and will sleep anywhere lol and ever boy iv known has slept like this too

so what do yall think?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Linsala
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:26 PM

I'm with you. It's probably not the same for every boy and girl but DS is and always has been a MUCH better sleeper than DD.

erinsmom1964
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Sorry all of mine have been great sleepers. 

do11face
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:29 PM

Probably not a girl/ boy thing but it is true in my case.

My son is an awesome sleeper and my daughter has almost driven me to the brink of insanity with her sleeping issues.

Santiago Cruz                                                  Isabel Violet
                                9-14-06                                                           2-3-09

momtobe3209
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:29 PM

I only have one, and hes a boy. Hes a great sleeper. Although I know of other babies and some of the girls sleep just as good as my son.

Mommy2Josh11507
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:30 PM

I dont have a girl but i have 2 boys who have slept through night since pretty much they came home.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:54 PM

My daughter slept better then my son.

Ljensen09
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:55 PM

yes! my DD barely sleeps, and our bed always creaks and if i creak it shes up! but my son sleeps like 13 hrs a night without a peep! i wish they could both be good sleepers lol

Friskitriski
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Sorry all of mine have been great sleepers. 

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
eyeheartsin
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:13 PM

I have 2 girls and 2 boys. As babies the only light sleeper I had was our first DD, she was awful! LOL My other 3 slept great!

Congratulations you found one of our Easter Eggs!  Click here to let us know you found it!
Easter Egg Hunt Game- Let's Play

lovemy2boys39
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:35 PM

My oldest boy was a pretty good sleeper. My baby on the other hand is a very light sleeper. He is just like his daddy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)