Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the best thing about being a mom?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:40 PM
  • 11 Replies

So, I was just wondering what the best thing is about being a mom?

Admin August Babies

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Andi8kay7
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:08 PM

haha The kids! lol To see these little faces and little smiles that you and the one you love created!  Having them be half you and knowing you will never love anything else in the world more than them!  That you would lay your life down in a second without even thinking for them!

LuvMyBaby22
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Where to start!?  The hugs and kisses! Seeing them learn about their surroundings for the first time!  Hearing their sweet voices calling you mommy! (: The deep love I never felt before until I was pregnant with my first- and how much more amazing that love was when he was finally brought into the world! Now I have another little one on the way- and feeling that  amazing love again for ANOTHER little person! (: Being a mommy is the BEST THING IN THE WORLD!

Photobucket

Georgie0502
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:44 PM

The first smile, the first mama. Seeing the love in their eyes. Watching them grow up. The hugs and kisses. EVERYTHING! lol I don't really know what my favorite part is.

babygomez
by April on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:46 PM

Being my daughter's first teacher and watching her learn.....of course that my name is now MOMMY too!!!!!!

patsycline27
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:29 PM

My lil monkey is almost a month old and I have to say the best thing so far is when he just looks at me with those big eyes.  Erases all the sleepless nights and crying just knowing he's recognizing me (hopefully!)  :)

kelza
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:34 PM

There's so many things but I love my son's hugs! His little fingers tickle my neck while he hugs me! It is so adorable!

connorsmom2009
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 3:01 AM

TO SEE MY SON'S BEAUTIFUL FACE SMILING AT ME EVERY MORNING.. SEEING HIM ACCOMPLISH MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY AND GETTING A HUG AND JUST SEEING HAPPY AND LOVING KNOWING THAT I'M DOING SOMETHING RIGHT...

Army_Wife41
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 3:05 AM

I can't pick just one!!

Watching my babies learn new things and become more independent (that is bittersweet).

Seeing how loving my son is with his little sister. It lets me know I am doing a good job raising him.

Cuddling.

The smiles and laughs.

Hearing my son say Mama for the first time, and knowing that he is calling for me.

Watching my husband run round the hosue with DS on his shoulders.

Watching my husband lay with our daughter on his chest, and seeing how happy they both are.

There are too many to pick just one.

ladykoontz
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 5:59 AM

my son's smiles make everything worth it, and when he wants nothing and no one else but me to fall asleep

Heather881029
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Sweet slobbery kisses and big hugs

hearing mommy for the first time

when you hear "I lub u mommee" and "u da bestest eber" - I love my 2 year old

when you are told by your 8 year old that you are the greatest woman ever because you have never missed a school program and your 5 year old tells his whole baseball team that his mom is always proud of him, no matter if he wins or loses

watching my babies grow right before my eyes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)