Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your biggest fear about being a mom?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

What is your biggest fear about being a mom?

Admin August Babies

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ljensen09
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Im always afraid that im not doing enough. That i could be better then i am and i always fear that my kids are going to grow up and get into drugs and all that horrible stuff and lie to me. I want to make sure i am able to prevent that somehow because i dont know how i would deal with it.

-PB
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Losing my child.  I think the death of a child is so hard to handle. I'm pretty sure it would land me in a mental institution. 

la_bella_vita
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Losing my child or watching them get hurt or sick.

Ljensen09
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 9:30 AM

Me too! My son is such a dare devil he is 2 and already scares me everyday

Quoting -PB:

Losing my child.  I think the death of a child is so hard to handle. I'm pretty sure it would land me in a mental institution. 

sunshinemom614
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 10:14 AM

losing my boys now that i have them i don't know what i would do without them i agree with post above me losing a child is so hard to handle because you are never ready or expecting to lose a child. i also worry about them getting kidnapped i here son many horrible stories on the news about sick people who kidnap kids and do horrible things to them if that ever happened to any of my kids i don't know what i would do i would definitely not be able to go on living a normal life id be in a mental institution too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)