Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many loads of laundry?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:46 PM
  • 21 Replies

Do you do daily? weekly?

Do you have a system of going about your laundry?

Mod for Military Moms, Babies and Latte Land ~ Proud Army Wife & Mommy of Two :)

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tangleballlover
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:14 PM

I typically do 4-6 loads a week.

I have a "schedule" but busy weekends are throwing it off a bit. I try to do my husband's uniforms (army) and whites on Friday night. Then my colors on Saturday. And towels and bedding on Monday.

Andi8kay7
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:15 PM

Before baby I tried to do it once a week, get it all done in one day.  Now I do it a couple times a week.  Or if feeling good I do it all.

cs_1498
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:16 PM

1 load a day on mon-sat and 3 loads on sunday, thats the day that I wash all the bedding and cloth baby toys. Soon though it will be 2 a day once my cloth diapers get here.

rosereed
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Umm I usually try to get all my laundry done in one day, but sometimes that just doesn't happen with the kids and errands! Typically though I try to do laundry on Fridays and I do about 6 - 7 loads. Sometimes more depending on if the kids dirty extra blankets and things like that.

LKLMommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:29 PM

i do 4-6 a week. i try to do some every other day, but sometimes it ends up getting piled up and i do 4+ in one day....like today, i didnt do any laundry fri, sat or sun, and i have 4 im doing today. i'm going to try to keep up on it better this week!

and there are 5 of us.

Georgie0502
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:32 PM

I have about 9-10 every other weekend. I don't have time to do it every weekend. I wish I did, it wouldn't seem as daunting. I always start with stuff I need for my office job (2 loads), then the kids (2-3 loads), then darks (2 loads at least), colors, towels, bedding.

kdlmama
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 2:37 PM

I have been doing 2loads every other day. i don't want it to pile up.

kelza
by on Apr. 23, 2010 at 10:48 AM

I average about 5-6 a week. I do mine and my husband's laundry one day and my son's the next.

Honeybun09
by on Apr. 23, 2010 at 10:53 AM

I do 0 daily. I work 45 hours a week, so I get all of our laundry done on Saturdays and Sundays. That's why we all have about 5-7 of everything at least LOL.

JillSzymanski
by on Apr. 23, 2010 at 10:59 AM

usually 8-10 a week

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)