Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't knock 'em til you try 'em.

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:17 PM
  • 31 Replies

CROCS!

Seriously...what is the uproar about hating Crocs?

Aren't I a hypocrite? :/ I used to think they were so ugly and I would never ever wear them...til one day I needed to go to the mailbox and threw on my mom's bright orange pair...I was in love. They were so comfortable. I, however, waited until I saw my MIL's mary-jane style and then I got a pair. They aren't nearly as ugly. They are still going strong 2 years later and still as comfortable as ever. So...

sticking out tongue

Mod for Military Moms, Babies and Latte Land ~ Proud Army Wife & Mommy of Two :)

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schleetle
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:47 PM

I still think they are ugly (sorry don't want that to come off rude). I thought the fad was over, but I guess with the warm weather here again they are coming back because I've been seeing them a lot lately. The only good thing about crocs is that I don't see people's toes. I hate open-toe sandals on funky looking feet. Icky feet creep me out...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

CafeMom Tickers

lil_mom2010
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:48 PM

I LOVE MINE! DH and I both have a pair! DD will have a pair when her foot gets big enough!

Wife to an amazing man named Joshua who proudly serves our country in the United States Air Force and a loving mother to a beautiful daughter named Rebecca, and 4 fur babies!

[URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/6/6kwraeclu.png[/IMG][/URL]

Jemia
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:50 PM

I've always wanted to get a pair but haven't yet.

scperdomo
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:50 PM

I think the huge clog looking ones are ugly. I have a pair that look like ballet flats and are super cute and super comfy, even the mary jane ones are cute and I would wear those, but those clogs are hideous...

SHAEDON
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:51 PM

BUMP!

Stephie280
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:51 PM

we love crocs in my house everyone has them

SHAEDON
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:52 PM

I think they are terribly ugly but have heard that they are the most comfortable thing you could ever put on your feet! I think in some cases comfort totally trumps style so if you love them then good wear them who cares what everyone else thinks! I should probably give them a chance.

kassidysmami919
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:52 PM

lol...there great work shoes......but i wouldnt wear them out...

Guinevere168
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:53 PM

As a Canadian, we don't normally wear shoes in the house (or so I've heard), but I wear my pink fake crocs inside instead of slippers. They offer more support, and are nice when I'm doing my chores.

MommyIvy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 6:57 PM

I have a pair and they are so comfy. Yes, some are ugly, but there are some that are cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)