Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wedding

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:03 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am planning my wedding and need some good ideas. I was wondering if you could please post some pics of your wedding to give me some inspiration :]

by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momma0ffive
by on May. 2, 2010 at 2:14 AM

we had an out door right next to the beach, ideas all depend on what your budget is like.  I had less than $4k for my entire wedding including hall for reception, entertainment, all of the bridal parties outfits, decorations.... etc.  i was happy with how it turned out.  This pic isnt the best but.... you know how kids can be!  :)

Ambereno144
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:19 PM

BUMP!

robin1725
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:33 PM

This was my wedding almost 3 years ago. It was everything and more than I dreamed it would be. We had an outdoor ceremony on the beach and our reception was in a hall. It was beautiful. I was just a little upset that the cake didn't look like it was supposed to but it was still pretty. Anyway....have fun with the planning. It's a very exciting time. We had around 150 guests and we probably spent close to $30,000 on the wedding.

CafeMom Tickers
annaica
by on May. 3, 2010 at 9:39 AM

I have thought alot about weddings lately and all the money people put into them... Yes they're supposed to be special but if it takes all that glam to make it a special occasion then maybe it isn't very valuable itself.  Here's my personal advice- Save the thousands of dollars your would spend on a wedding for you kid's college education or a retirement fund or for things that always end up surfacing when least expected... just do something easy (also will save you on stress) and inexpensive:) 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 3, 2010 at 12:17 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)