• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intelligender test

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:21 PM
  • 17 Replies

I was just wondering if anyone has tried this test out while they were pregnant and if you actually got correct results. I know a sonogram is obviously the best way to find out the sex of the baby but I am only 10 weeks pregnant and I thought it would be fun just to try it and see if it turns out to be correct.

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 2, 2010 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama_girl07
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:57 AM

I know a few people did it in my march 2009 group and they were both wrong. I thought about doing the draino test though jsut for fun, my mom said she did it and it was right for all 4 of her kids. http://www.babygenderprediction.com/drano-gender-prediction.html

momnstepmom
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:58 AM

I waited for the sonogram. The at home tests seemed like a bunch of bs to me.

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2010 at 10:16 AM

No I never tried those home gender prediction kits. I "knew" I was having a girl before we got the u/s, then we found out I was right at the u/s.

lovemy2boys39
by on May. 4, 2010 at 11:00 AM

I didn't want tp spend the money for it.

ToddsMommy1117
by on May. 4, 2010 at 11:39 AM

My best friend and I got some just for fun, they were both wrong. She lives in florida and I live in iowa. Hers said boy and mine said girl, well I am having a boy and she is having a girl.

yellownes8
by on May. 4, 2010 at 4:21 PM

lol oh boy! mine said boy so im just going to assume its a girl! hehe

Quoting ToddsMommy1117:

My best friend and I got some just for fun, they were both wrong. She lives in florida and I live in iowa. Hers said boy and mine said girl, well I am having a boy and she is having a girl.

CafeMom Tickers

luckyme7
by on May. 4, 2010 at 8:59 PM

I tried it and it was wrong.

mOm2bOyS_nY
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:15 PM

its a 50/50 shot.

an old lady at the grocery store can guess just as good as that test. the pH in ur urine has nothing to do with the sex of your baby, and thats all it does is test ur pH levels

BeautyFromPain
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:18 PM

I did the intelligender and it was RIGHT! It said I was having a girl and I had a girl :)

Ambereno144
by on May. 4, 2010 at 9:25 PM

I didn't do the intelligender test but a friend of mine did it and it was wrong. We both did the red cabbage test and it was right for both of us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)