Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone from arizona?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:20 PM
  • 4 Replies

i am most likely but not definitely moving to arizona. i am from new jersey. i just wanted to know how it is there( i know hot) and how kids like it there...ect... any info would be appreciated. thank you.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dairyberrys
by on May. 2, 2010 at 6:36 PM

Im was born and raised in AZ, my mom came here from jersey loved it and still lives here. The climate is sooo different thru out the whole state. I live in northern AZ, we get snow in the winter and there is a ski resort here but it gets 80-90's in the summer. If you drive 2 hours south you end up in phoenix 100+ in summer and usually 50-60's in winter. I loved growing up here theres alot of different things to do just keep in mind phoenix has its BAD parts and some towns I would stear clear of lol if you want to talk feel free to add me

Honeybun09
by on May. 2, 2010 at 7:12 PM

BUMP!

JoyJoy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:14 PM

i would be going to scottsdale

elenita31
by on May. 3, 2010 at 9:50 PM

There are very deserted places and very populated places...high mountains and low deserts.  It's beautiful :)  Scottsdale is probably one of the ritzier places in Phoenix.  VERY HOT...you'll get used to it, though.  It's nice to run around in tank tops, the problem is the flip flops on the hot asphault!!  It's very beautiful, though :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)