Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom mobile?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:25 AM
  • 8 Replies

Has anyone tried CafeMom mobile yet? Do you like it? I just canceled my data plan last month, and now that CM mobile is out I am really tempted to check it out. Anyone else?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LogansMommy0328
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:31 AM
I'm on it now my computer is down so I'm on my blackberry and I love it I just wish that you could search for groups and add them and then be able to play around with your settings but other than that you can go to your groups reply to posts add post and do more things its very convenient
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:35 AM

That is neat! I can see a little cell phone icon under your replies.

Quoting LogansMommy0328:

I'm on it now my computer is down so I'm on my blackberry and I love it I just wish that you could search for groups and add them and then be able to play around with your settings but other than that you can go to your groups reply to posts add post and do more things its very convenient

lovemy2boys39
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I don't get on the internet with my phone.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

seoulmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:41 AM

its okay but i wouldnt pay for a data plan just for cm mombile, i already have a data plan so i will use it, but i didnt think it was much better than just getting on the net on my phone & visiting the site, but it's new so i'm sure it will get better

treehugger823
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:42 AM

eh its ok. for some reason under my groups posts, i usually only get posts from one group, and its a group that i KNOW doesn't get that many posts so i guess they're just showing old ones. its not bad though.

do11face
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:43 AM

It works great for me. I love it.

do11face. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Schleetle
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:44 AM

I keep telling myself that since I just canceled the plan, and I'm always home... I'm just really curious.

Quoting seoulmom:

its okay but i wouldnt pay for a data plan just for cm mombile, i already have a data plan so i will use it, but i didnt think it was much better than just getting on the net on my phone & visiting the site, but it's new so i'm sure it will get better

lundaylove
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:52 AM

lol i just cancelled my data plan so i wont be using it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)