Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Summer vacation.......

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:32 PM
  • 7 Replies

anyone have any summer vacation plans?? or are you staying home this summer?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Chrissy9479
by on May. 25, 2010 at 8:31 AM

BUMP!

misty1710
by on May. 25, 2010 at 8:37 AM

We do!!!  We are leaving for Tennessee to see my family on the 1st. We will be gone for a week and I am SOOOOO excited!  My parents were here when DD was born but have not gotten to see her since, and my brother and his family have not even met her yet!  Cant wait to go home!!!!!

Thinking packing may be a chore, lol.. DH says maybe we should rent a 17 passanger van for all of the stuff that we need to bring, lol.

Schleetle
by on May. 25, 2010 at 8:41 AM

We went on vacation to Hilton Head a couple weeks ago... We also have plans to go to NC, and then to CT this August.

lizmarie1975
by on May. 25, 2010 at 8:42 AM

We're actually moving in July.  We'll spend the summer getting settled in our new house and the surrounding area.

ohmommamia
by on May. 25, 2010 at 8:44 AM

We leave June 6-14 for a trip to Disney World and then the first week of July we will gone for a week to the college my older daughter will be attending in the fall.  We are also hoping to find the time for a weekend trip to the Indianapolis Zoo.

Chrissy9479
by on May. 25, 2010 at 9:16 AM

We are going to Cave City, KY for a week in September (not really summer though) for my cousins wedding and to go to the caves! :) should be loads of fun!

Honeybun09
by on May. 25, 2010 at 9:22 AM

We're going to Houston in July for a friends wedding.

~Honeybun09: Babies Mod~Have a baby? Come join the Babies group today!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)