Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family :]

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

Is your family big or small?

How many siblings do you have?

Did your family's size have an impact on the size you want your own family to be?

Loving my Clammies in The CLAMHOUSE

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
alishabear0808
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:47 PM

My extended family is pretty big... I grew up an only child, however I have 3 step brothers, 1 step sister, 1 half brother, and 2 half sisters.... Yes, me growing up an only child made me want to have a few children... I now have 5 and I plan on having atleast 1 more.

KaRaBaSsEtT
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:51 PM

My family is HUGE!!!  I love it!!  I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers, that makes 9 of us!   I have 4 kids of my own, and will probably have a few more.  I never thought I wanted that many, but I know its easier because I have alot of experience LoL  My parents have 17 grandchildren and are expecting 2 more this year! 

tangleballlover
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:57 PM

My family is small. Just my brother & I.

In some ways, it did have an impact. I like the ease of having just 2 but I always wanted a third when I was younger. And after being around my in-laws. I love big families. So I'm torn between the two :S

Schleetle
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Well my family in general is very big I have tons of cousins, aunts, and uncles.. I even at one time had 3 sets of grandparents, but my moms parents have passed away :(. I only have one sister though.

DH has two sisters, but overall a very small family. He only has 4 cousins from both sides, one aunt, and one uncle (and their spouses), but they don't even talk to two of those cousins, or his dad's brother.

I loved all the big birthday parties I had growing up, and how much fun having all those cousins was. I originally wanted two children, but since I had twins first we decided to have 3.

Anthonys_mommy1
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:06 PM

I have one sis, my bro and a half bro, I have 2 kids of my own. As for everyone else I don't really talk to them 

Chrissy9479
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:12 PM

I have 3 brothers, yes i am the only girl. i have an older brother and 2 younger, one is adopted. and i only have 1 baby right now, eventually i will have another one. i really wouldn't mind have 3 or 4 kids, it just depends on the financial situation. my mom is 1 of 5 and my dad is 1 of 4.  so i have a pretty big extended family. i have 1 cousin who is an only child and he is miserable, he has any toy or game he could ever want. but its just him and his parents all the time so he loves when people come over. he is 15 though so its probably a little harder being a teenager, and after seeing how miserable he is, i think is what made me decide that i at least want 2, and probably more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)