Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you buy these?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:43 PM
  • 12 Replies

new huggies diapers..i am getting some this friday after hubby gets paid..they are so stinking cute!..lol..

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!
SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS, IM NAK ALOT!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starryeyez23
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:46 PM

My kids have them.I love regular huggies.Absolutely hate these.They feel really scratchy.

lizmarie1975
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:47 PM

They're on sale at CVS this week so I was thinking of buying a package...but after reading the first response, I'm too sure anymore.

Mom2Kylie2708
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:49 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bren07
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:51 PM

even with the first response i am still going to buy them. just because one person doesnt like them doesnt mean i wont..lol..when its something like diapers i like to try things myself before i judge..

Quoting lizmarie1975:

They're on sale at CVS this week so I was thinking of buying a package...but after reading the first response, I'm too sure anymore.

HI! im a 21yr old disposable diapering, CIO attempting, vaxing (but no flu shot), circ'ing, BFing AND FFing, vaginal and c-section birthing, co-sleeping, SAHM to two BOYS and one on the way. i have been fairly happily married since i was 17 to my high school sweetheart who i met when i was 15. yes i am a "teen mom" but i also graduated high school early. so dont tell me im too young because i will tell you your too old!

lilpanda
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:54 PM

my neighbor bought a pack for her son.  they are cute but not as cute as they are on the package IMO

Bren07
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:58 PM

thats photoshop for ya..lol..here's a pic for everyone else that i found online of the real thing-

Quoting lilpanda:

my neighbor bought a pack for her son.  they are cute but not as cute as they are on the package IMO

starryeyez23
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:58 PM

they're different then regular huggies. They are scratchy and my kids pee through or poop out the side.But everyones kids are different

lizmarie1975
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Quoting Bren07:

even with the first response i am still going to buy them. just because one person doesnt like them doesnt mean i wont..lol..when its something like diapers i like to try things myself before i judge..

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I hear ya but I'm cheap.

Bren07
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:09 PM

Quoting lizmarie1975:

Quoting Bren07:

Quoting lizmarie1975:

I hear ya but I'm cheap.

yeah i know how that is, i bet i can beat ya on the cheapness...lol..but if they are on sale why not? its not like its cutting a huge chunk out of ur pocketbook to buy a small pack..and they are only limited time..

mslyricalbedlam
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:09 PM

They're cute...but we have cuter cloth diapers =P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)