Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids say the funniest things!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:12 PM
  • 3 Replies

What are some of the funny things your LO has said?

Last year my 10 yr old and I were walking thru the Easter candy section. He stops and and starts hollaring at the candy. People are walking by and looking at us like we are crazy. I look at my son and ask "what are you doing?" He then looks up at me and makes shaka sign with both hands and says, "I'm giving shout out to my peeps!"

Another time ...

My oldest son was almost 5 yrs old and I took him and the baby to the beach. When DH was done with work we were walking back to the car. Holding baby in one arm and holding DS1's hand in the other. We passed a man and a lady who were sun bathing. My 5 yr old points at the man and yells at the top of his lungs "Look Mommy! That man needs to put some clothes on!" (turns out the man was wearing a thong.) The girl started laughing hysterically. I on the other hand turned beet red and started walking faster.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
expectantmom81
by Erin on May. 24, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Lol!! That is too cute. This weekend my mom poured some water over my sons head and all of a sudden he looked at her and just yelled YO!! He doesn't say a whole lot yet so that was just so hillarious to all of us there.

mommyhonu
by Mary on May. 24, 2010 at 8:32 PM

Quoting expectantmom81:

Lol!! That is too cute. This weekend my mom poured some water over my sons head and all of a sudden he looked at her and just yelled YO!! He doesn't say a whole lot yet so that was just so hillarious to all of us there.

Lol!

mommyhonu
by Mary on May. 26, 2010 at 3:56 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)