• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you think...

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:35 AM
  • 11 Replies

babies can sense pregnancy? i dont think i am pregnant again but it just crossed my mind.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alandou
by April on May. 27, 2010 at 1:29 AM

oookkkkk.....nobody has a clue i guess, lol

babygomez
by April on May. 27, 2010 at 1:56 AM

I must've missed this one l0l..Yes, i definitely think they do sense pregnancy. I think in some situations, babies become either more "clingy" or lash out with a type of anger toward their mother when it is sensed :[

babie113
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2010 at 1:58 AM
I think that they do sense it maybe the pick up on the hcg or the mood swings and vomiting lol either way I think that babies are more in tune with there surroundings than we think
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alandou
by April on May. 27, 2010 at 2:01 AM

hmmm, maybe i opened my mouth too soon. dd has been acting so bad lately. screaming, kicking, crying...and it's only when I have her. uh oh! LOL

Quoting babygomez:

I must've missed this one l0l..Yes, i definitely think they do sense pregnancy. I think in some situations, babies become either more "clingy" or lash out with a type of anger toward their mother when it is sensed :[

babie113
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2010 at 2:01 AM
Remember the woman on here who had a 4 yo dd and every time she got pregnant she knew because her dd would feel her belly and say there's a baby in there .she was asking if this happened to anyone else .she thought she was pregnant because her dd was right 2 times before
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on May. 27, 2010 at 2:03 AM

You said you "don't think you are pregnant", so there's a chance?? I'm already getting excited..imma dork l0l

Quoting alandou:

hmmm, maybe i opened my mouth too soon. dd has been acting so bad lately. screaming, kicking, crying...and it's only when I have her. uh oh! LOL

Quoting babygomez:

alandou
by April on May. 27, 2010 at 2:10 AM

LOL ok here's the situation... i'm on mirena and last month af never showed. i had maybe one spot on my undies two different days about a week before af was due again and here we are again, no af. i just assumed the mirena told af it was time to take a permanent vacation but i had only been on it 7 months before it stopped. i really wasnt thinking it was a possibility but now you got my brain working!

Quoting babygomez:

You said you "don't think you are pregnant", so there's a chance?? I'm already getting excited..imma dork l0l

Quoting alandou:

Quoting babygomez:

catholicmamamia
by on May. 27, 2010 at 2:12 AM

My toddlers sense something when the next baby is conceived. Due in part to the changes in both my abdomen and in my breastmilk! 

babygomez
by April on May. 27, 2010 at 2:15 AM

There might just be that possibility, or like you say, you're on Mirena so that could easily have something to do with no AF too. Are you supposed to be getting periods with Mirena though?? I'm not schooled on that.

Quoting alandou:

LOL ok here's the situation... i'm on mirena and last month af never showed. i had maybe one spot on my undies two different days about a week before af was due again and here we are again, no af. i just assumed the mirena told af it was time to take a permanent vacation but i had only been on it 7 months before it stopped. i really wasnt thinking it was a possibility but now you got my brain working!

Quoting babygomez:

Quoting alandou:

Quoting babygomez:

alandou
by April on May. 27, 2010 at 2:25 AM

i hate mirena. it does all kinds of weird stuff to your body (and it will mimmick preggo symptoms) but it will make AF go away completely for some women. i have also heard of alot of women getting preggo on it too. so i dont know. last month i poas twice but had bfn's. i'm not to worried about it right now.

Quoting babygomez:

There might just be that possibility, or like you say, you're on Mirena so that could easily have something to do with no AF too. Are you supposed to be getting periods with Mirena though?? I'm not schooled on that.

Quoting alandou:

Quoting babygomez:

Quoting alandou:

Quoting babygomez:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)