• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't you just love free samples? lol!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:51 AM
  • 9 Replies

I get free samples from free cans of baby formula and to diapers. Today I got in the mail a 3 pack of diapers & shampoo & conditioner.

What kind of samples have you gotten?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
alandou
by April on May. 26, 2010 at 3:09 AM

sure i love  them, and even more if i could get some! i think i have only gotten pampers diapers and the new kotex 'U'. then my af decides to completly vanish when i got the kotex (i'm on mirena)...go figure!

tnz2229
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:15 AM

I just got some coffee yesterday that I don't remember signing up for!

Chrissy9479
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:13 AM

i got diapers, wipes, balmex, some nusing pads and i get boatloads of coupons!!

Nirac82
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Does anyone know where you can go online to sign up for more free stuff and coupons?

lyndallsmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:01 AM

Depends on the samples. We cloth diaper and breastfeed so the diaper and formula samples are of no use to us. Sometimes I get the shampoo and conditioner samples. Those are great for travel. I had a couple in my hospital bag when I had Mia. Haven't gotten any samples recently though.

Kim

in lovebreastfeedinggirl on a swing

Kim & Alan              Mia                     Lyndall

8/2/03                10/1/2008             3/20/05

dreamybabies
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:14 AM

If you want free samples I'm giving some away!  PM me for details since I can't post my site URL on this forum... or can i?  I can't remember

dawn30424
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:37 AM

check out the freebie board spoofee.com has alot of great samples and freebies there.

mommyhonu
by Mary on May. 26, 2010 at 1:19 PM

BUMP!

PhilsBabyMama
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:34 PM

The formula samples used to drive me nuts.  I got them all the time (because I signed up for Parents Magazine and they sell your info) even though I was planning on breastfeeding.  I didn't want them in the house when Maddox was first born.  I was worried that in a sleep deprived, middle of the night, moment of weakness I'd ask my husband to just give Maddox a bottle. I  started marking them "return to sender" or giving them to my neighbor if it was the brand she used.  We cloth diapered, too, but I don't remember ever getting free diapers in the mail. 

I do like getting free samples of things I can use though! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)