Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help, before i lose my flippin mind!!!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:17 AM
  • 7 Replies
Well, I might be crazy already, might be too late but.....
My son Bryley will be 19 months tomorrow. He is so flippin whiney all the time for no reason!! I can't stand it anymore, we don't go visit anyone cause its just too hard or I get too embarrssrd.
There is nothing wrong with him either, we have been to the doc a million times since March, he got tubes two weeks ago, he is fine!
Just a spoiled brat!

Obviously not much I can do? But ignore him, but I can't anymore, maybe I'm just overly exausted being way way way too pregnant but I'm goin nuts!!!

Any help? Am I alone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jillrn213
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:27 AM

My dd #2 was like that and she did outgrow it somewhat. She turned 2 yesterday and she is still rotten and has tantrums but I ignore her and she stops. While I was pregnant she would constantly whine "hold me, hold me" knowing that I was getting ready for work or going somewhere. It would drive me insane!! Now that dd #3 is here she is much better. Good luck with him and no you are not alone.

MommyRJ
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Quoting jillrn213:

My dd #2 was like that and she did outgrow it somewhat. She turned 2 yesterday and she is still rotten and has tantrums but I ignore her and she stops. While I was pregnant she would constantly whine "hold me, hold me" knowing that I was getting ready for work or going somewhere. It would drive me insane!! Now that dd #3 is here she is much better. Good luck with him and no you are not alone.

yeah i do my VERY best to ignore it...at least to him...some days i get so frustrated i go to the bathroom and cry or something lol

i swear he spends most of his day mad or crying. i hope its better when im not pregnant, i found out i was preg a week before his first birthday and by his birthday he was turning into a little shit...and hasnt gotten any better.

Randee..
..Lover to Brandon..
..Mommy to Mr.Bryley Scott 10.27.08..
..It's a GIRL!!---> Kamrynn Clare --->Arriving Via Csection June 24th 2010..

tangleballlover
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:04 AM

((HUGS))

You're not alone. My DD who is 27 m/o...is the biggest drama queen/whiner EVER. And if I scold her for it...she puts on this HUGE pout and starts crying. Of course, she's just faking and being dramatic. I've heard they outgrow it...so *fingers crossed*

pinkblackandblu
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Maybe its his way of saying something. (if he dont talk) My son is 2 years old and dont talk and he whines all the time to tell me something. I see you said he got tubes maybe they hurt him and he is trying to say it hurts. Wish you luck with you finding out whats wrong.

lilmom2b3
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:12 AM

he could be whiney bc he knows that he is not going to be the only one anymore fetting allof the attention!! my dd now 2 was that way and once she got used to her lil brother now 8 months she has been just fine!

momOF2Girls0710
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:45 AM

poor thing i know exactly how you feel....especially cuz my daughter and i were so freakin close and she was always so happy and smiling...but now that she is a spoiled brat all she freakin does is whine or cry or looks pissed off or throws tantrums...and just like you i had to go to the bathroom and just cry...i hate it that she's like this! i just want my happy beautiful baby back and i dont know how to do it. and sometimes i think she's so angry cuz she can sense that i am...and that hurts my feelings...the other part of it is my parents cross the line! they dont jus spoil her...the go waay over board and thats why she is the way she is now....idk what to do either..i try to ignore it but i end up clenching my teeth so hard....i actually cracked one tooth. i cant just sit there and listen to her screaming and cryin and whining...idk how people ignore that stuff. anyways hopefully its jus a phase and one day our kids will wake up and snap out of it!!! cuz your right its the most freakin embarressing and exhausting thing to deal with!!! anyways jus wanted to let you know your not alone and i hope your situation gets better soon

MOMMYTOCHUPS
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:48 AM

My twins are 19 months old and do the same thing ALL day. If i dare hold one at any time the other will get so mad and just start in screaming. I am losing my mind too momma. sorry. i think we have to just ignore them the best we can. ***hugs***

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)