Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The last place you ate at........

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:39 PM
  • 64 Replies

Where was the last place you went to eat at??

I ate at a place called Taco Cabana last night..i believe their only locations are in Texas, Oklahoma & New Mexico..it's YuM! I was going to get Subway but nah...

by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missjans
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:43 PM
We had taco bell last night. The last place I actually went to and sat down to eat was a place called Sequoia Sandwich Company!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on May. 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Taco Bell!!! I love it :] esp their crunchy tacos :p and their cheesy gordita crunch but not sure if they still have those.

Quoting missjans:

We had taco bell last night. The last place I actually went to and sat down to eat was a place called Sequoia Sandwich Company!

riotgrrl
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:50 PM

We don't eat out very often. I got takeout pizza after one of the little league games last week from a great little pizzaria in the next town over, Positive Pi.

squeakers2
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 12:53 PM

It's a regional item. We have it up in WV/PA/MD area (I work for Taco Bell). Just like in the Midwest they sell the Chili Cheese Burritos.

I had Papa Johns.

Quoting babygomez:

Taco Bell!!! I love it :] esp their crunchy tacos :p and their cheesy gordita crunch but not sure if they still have those.

Quoting missjans:

Andi8kay7
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:00 PM

We had McDonalds a couple days ago.  The last place I went and had a sit down dinner was at Corkys.  Its a really good BBQ place here in Cordova.(maybe other places too?)

KaRaBaSsEtT
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:01 PM

The last place I went to eat was Friendly's about 2 wks ago with my mom for lunch.  We ordered Papa Ginos last night (we havent ordered out in a LONG time!)

lundaylove
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:21 PM

last place? um mcdonalds lol. actual resturant was over a month ago and that was to Logans Roadhouse

Heather881029
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:22 PM

We ate at Sonic last night because the baseball team was celebrating the end of the season. 

tangleballlover
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Dano's Pizzeria. It was amazing. And it only costed us $18 for 4 drinks and 4 pizza buffets :)

Jordyn1202
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Margarita's

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)