Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RADIAN car seat users/ ERF

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:37 PM
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: Which Sunshine Kids Radian Car seat should I get?

Options:

XT SL

80 SL

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 8

View Results

Which One should I get?? XT SL or the 80 SL??

and if you do have an opinion what color should I get??

Buying it in the next couple of days.. hopefully today :) THanks for your opinion and support

by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lundaylove
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:42 PM

i have the 80SL and LOVE it! unless you really want the headwings (which is the only difference) i would say that extra $20 and get the 80SL.

also strollers.com is having a sale., then use code carseat20 and it brings cost to 191.99 then if you are a first time customer at diapers.com have them price match it and use code may15 and itll bring total to 163 and change. amazing deal =)

i have the sport cover and its less hot than their other covers cuz of the mesh, at least imo.

kansan-moma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:43 PM

thank you!! :)

cowgirlsmommy
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:04 PM

My baby girl's XTSL was delivered yesterday.  It's awesome!  We got it with the Petal pattern.

kansan-moma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:34 PM

BUMP!

kansan-moma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Quoting cowgirlsmommy:

My baby girl's XTSL was delivered yesterday.  It's awesome!  We got it with the Petal pattern.

thank you!!

kansan-moma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM

bump

mslyricalbedlam
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:47 PM

BUMP!

JoeyJrsMomma
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Quoting lundaylove:

i have the 80SL and LOVE it! unless you really want the headwings (which is the only difference) i would say that extra $20 and get the 80SL.

also strollers.com is having a sale., then use code carseat20 and it brings cost to 191.99 then if you are a first time customer at diapers.com have them price match it and use code may15 and itll bring total to 163 and change. amazing deal =)

i have the sport cover and its less hot than their other covers cuz of the mesh, at least imo.

I have the same one, same cover and I love it! I didn't want the one with the headwings bc I liked the low profile sides and thought those would get in the way of getting him in and out of the seat and didn't feel like spending the extra money on it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)