Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reading to your LOs

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:45 PM
  • 12 Replies

Do you read to your LO? How often and what do you read?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kansan-moma
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:46 PM

Yes! She LOVES books. She gets super excited! I read every book we can get our hands on :)

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 2:49 PM

We read every night...and throughout the day depending on how busy our day is,and we do story time at the library once a week.She has a huge bookcase full of books so we pick from that,or pick one of her library books.

tangleballlover
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:21 PM

We read a lot. At least a couple times every day.

We read a Berenstein Bears book "Forget Their Manners" and a Mercer Meyer (sp?) Little Critter book too.

sarah030609
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Yes all the time she LOVES books!! We read all the time! If i am not reading to her she does what she thinks is reading...it is very cute!

airforcewife603
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:39 PM

we read every day for about 30 mins. we read dr sues and other kids books, she loves them all!

faeryfrog
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Yes.

We read all through out the day, it's the one toy that can keep her interest for hours. We read a few books before bedtime too

ohmommamia
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:00 PM

We read all the time.  She has lots of different books that we read together.  We try to read everyday, especially in the evening before bedtime.

babygomez
by April on May. 26, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Oh yes! Araceli would rather have her books than her toys if you gave her a choice, l0l. I always read her at least 2 books in her room after she eats breakfast, then again throughout the day and always before it's time to get ready for bed at night. Her favorites are..Shapes (that's what it's called), Barney Plays Nose to Toes, Me & My Daddy and I Love You :]

jessicaaris
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:31 PM

I try to read to my son every night before bed but sometimes he will want to play instead. MY daughter I read to when I read to my son but we also have books with colors and animals and stuff I will point out those to her when they are not in her mouth, lol. I didn't read to my son a lot when he was little and I should have so I am trying to do it with my daughter now.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
jessicaaris
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:34 PM

You know what is funny about the Berenstein Bear books, I used to have a ton of them when I was a kid and I never knew they were actually teaching morals, lol. My son got some for his birthday and we read them and I love them more now because they teach manners and stuff.

Quoting tangleballlover:

We read a lot. At least a couple times every day.

We read a Berenstein Bears book "Forget Their Manners" and a Mercer Meyer (sp?) Little Critter book too.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)