Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aloha Cafe Kate!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:45 PM
  • 4 Replies

Do you have pics of your LOs that you want to share? How do you like the Babies group? How long have you been with Cafemom?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
atlbravesfanok
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:17 PM

Chris 9 months old 5/23/10

Cafe Kate
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I've been at CafeMom for a few months and love it! It's exciting to see everyone's journey from pregnancy to the birth of their baby. I don't have any LOs of my own yet, but most of my friends and family have babies (one already has four!), so I'm always around little ones. I can't wait until I have my own. I'm hoping to have a big family (I'm one of four kids).

mommyhonu
by Mary on May. 26, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Quoting Cafe Kate:

I've been at CafeMom for a few months and love it! It's exciting to see everyone's journey from pregnancy to the birth of their baby. I don't have any LOs of my own yet, but most of my friends and family have babies (one already has four!), so I'm always around little ones. I can't wait until I have my own. I'm hoping to have a big family (I'm one of four kids).

You know what they say about what's so great about being an Auntie and hanging out with other peoples LOs? The kids can always go home, lol.

Cafe Kate
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:47 PM

I know! I love them and kiss them and when they get fussy I send them back to mom. :) LOL.

Quoting mommyhonu:
You know what they say about what's so great about being an Auntie and hanging out with other peoples LOs? The kids can always go home, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)