Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like to cuddle?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM
  • 8 Replies

Do you like to cuddle & who with? Do you LOs like to cuddle too?

My oldest son thinks he's to old, my 10 yr old likes to cuddle with me and loves to cuddle up next to his lil brother. I also like to cuddle up next to DH.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
babygomez
by April on May. 26, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Quoting mommyhonu:

Do you like to cuddle & who with? Yes i do, with my hubby, but we don't do it as often anymore :[ We just hug each other tight everyday when he gets home from work :]

Do you LOs like to cuddle too? She does, but not for too long l0l

meam4444
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Yep, I love to cuddle!  I usually cuddle with my hubby or children.  My children love to cuddle especially my oldest. 

Sam.Marie
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:20 PM

my kids hate to cuddle and hubby and I will "cuddle" which for us is crossing our ankles

Schleetle
by on May. 26, 2010 at 5:29 PM

I mostly just snuggle with DD... My boys like hugs, and I don't cuddle often with DH. He sometimes will lay on me, and want me to scratch his back that's about it.

mommyhonu
by Mary on May. 26, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Quoting Sam.Marie:

my kids hate to cuddle and hubby and I will "cuddle" which for us is crossing our ankles

awwwwwwwwww :)

mslyricalbedlam
by on May. 27, 2010 at 1:20 AM

I LOVE to cuddle. With my girls and dh!!

alandou
by April on May. 27, 2010 at 1:36 AM

nah not really. i'm not a touchy feely type person but dd has helped me learn to be more affectionate. dh was worried what i would be like when she arrived.

mistykttn
by on May. 27, 2010 at 1:37 AM
I'm a huge cuddlebug I can't get enough of it, thank goodness my DS is too, I love cuddling up to hubby but he is overseas right now so every morning after DS eats at 5am he gets to stay in bed with mommy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)