Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

found this in my son's formula

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:33 PM
  • 14 Replies

I opened a fresh can of formula this morning and there staring me in thr face was this!  It's yellow and sticky kind of like a lemon candy.  I'm not very happy seeing as how this is a brand new can!  I called the company and they sais they would send me some coupons and they were very sorry.  Really?  Why would I want coupons...so I can get more chewed up candy in my formula.  What would you do?

Edit:forgot to add the picture:

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect- and I don't live to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
teachmichele825
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:37 PM

It could just be that moisture got into the can and some of the formula bonded together.

Amanda904
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:39 PM

That's what it sounds like to me.
I remember it looking like that when I'd accidentally drop  some water in the can of formula.

Quoting teachmichele825:

It could just be that moisture got into the can and some of the formula bonded together.

Mommi2KnQ

i have had the same thing... but mine didnt look like candy... it was jsut yellow, hard and a lot of it... i honestly thought maybe moisture had gotten in the can somehow! but i didnt call or anything. but thats is weird!

BrendaandSammy

Call a news company like 3 on your side (I dont know if yall have it there) and tell them and show them

Mommi2KnQ
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Quoting Amanda904:

That's what it sounds like to me.
I remember it looking like that when I'd accidentally drop  some water in the can of formula.

Quoting teachmichele825:

thats so funny cas i didnt even look at your post before writing mine, but i agree with this completely!

Jerods_Wifey18
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:41 PM

omg... i would be flipped!

-PB
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:46 PM

Looks like liquid leaked into the can somehow.  When I spill powder on my wet kitchen counter that's what it ends up looking like when I don't wipe it up right away.  Call them back and tell them you want a refund via check mailed to you within 2-4 weeks or you'll be talking to the media.  And keep the can for proof.

carterscutie85
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I've had that happen. It's most likely formula.

babygomez
by April on May. 26, 2010 at 4:52 PM

I agree, it looks like wet/dried formula. I'd demand a refund or a new can.

mom2twoboys41
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Quoting carterscutie85:

I've had that happen. It's most likely formula.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)