Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any ideas?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:17 PM
  • 3 Replies

I know that I've been going through a lot of stuff lately. With having a new baby to having to deal with my birth mom. So when I got a really bad headache yesterday I didn't know if it was because of all of the crying or if it was because I'm getting close to my cyle and PMSing. I couldn't keep anything down and have been really tired and the mood swings are just as bad. DH was teasing me and telling me I'm pregnant. I told him "Uhhhh, hello tubes tied remember ... since you were to chicken for the dr to use the rusty hedge clippers on you."

Just to be on the safe side I scheduled to see my OB on the 15th. Was just wondering if anyone else has the same symptoms?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Schleetle
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:41 PM

I convince myself I might be sometimes... I think it may be from the mini-pill, or body adjusting from my last pregnancy.

LogansMommy0328
by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:55 PM
Could be your hormones trying to get back to normal, baby blues or post partum depression I know I was very hormonal after the births of both our babys but I didn't have ppd just the blues but I would have made an appointment to just to make sure
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mslyricalbedlam
by on May. 27, 2010 at 1:10 AM

It never hurts going =P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)