Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

College?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:53 PM
  • 14 Replies

Who has gone to college or is currently attending?

What is the highest degree you have earned?

Which school did you go to?

teacher

Loving my Clammies in The CLAMHOUSE

by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.CrazyBeautiful
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:54 PM

I attend Everest University online currently. My major is criminal justice.

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2010 at 8:54 PM
I went to the university of Oklahoma and got my bachelors in anthropology
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:55 PM

I did for a short time in Connecticut, but I left to get married so I didn't get a degree. My DH is in the STA-21 program so he goes to school full time for now.

alishabear0808
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:55 PM

I am currently attending University of Phoenix online, I am a criminal justice major

maddysmom8809
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:56 PM

I graduated from Ohio State University with a Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education. I've been a stay at home mom with my daughter, but am looking for work in child care.

tangleballlover
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:56 PM

I currently am attending Coastline Community College online to earn a general Associate's of Math & Science. I have one more year before I earn my degree.

theirmommy88
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:57 PM

I attended Rogue Community College for my freshman year, got married that summer, attended Umpqua Community College my sophomore year and had my daughter on the last day of class. Sadly I have not been able to go back yet. But I will as soon as we are able to afford it. 

Amanda904
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM

I have made 3 attempts at college so far....first attempt was when I first found out I was pregnant at Florida State College, but then I found out I was having twins and had to withdraw due to being placed on bed rest.
The second attempt was when I started at ACT to study medical billing and coding, but then realized that that school was a ripoff and canceled my loans.
The third attempt was when I took the loans that I canceled at my 2nd school and was going to transfer them to Keiser University to study to be a Radiology tech, but then found out that the cost of going to that school for a 2 year degree was going to cost me more than $42,000 so I nixed that one real quick.

I plan on making my 4th and hopefully, final attempt at going back to school and this time I'm going to go back to Florida State College to study what I wanted to study at Keiser...to be a Radiology tech and it will cost me less than $9,000 for a 2 year degree.

butterflyblu
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:08 AM

I have a Bachelor of Arts in American Studies, minor in history from Salem College (it's in NC).  I graduated in 2005.   I want to go back to school and get my BSN.  It should only take me 2-2 1/2 yrs since I already have the BA.   Then I'll get my master's after that, eventually probably in either nursing management or nursing education. 

mslyricalbedlam
by on May. 27, 2010 at 12:09 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)