Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm sick :(

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:26 PM
  • 8 Replies

so i felt fine this morning and this afternoon i started to get a really bad headache, and i thought maybe i had a caffeine headache because i hadn't had my usual cup of coffee yet...so i made coffee but it just got worse, so i thought maybe i hadn't had enough water today so i drank a big glass of water and it didn't help. i took some tylenol and drank another glass of water and then i trew up! i drank some ginger ale and ate some crackers but my headache got worse and i started throwing up more....i put ds in his bassinet and laid down for alittle while but just felt worse! since it is just me and ds i called my mom and asked her to come so that i wouldn't be sick and alone with ds, my live 2 hours away and she is on her way now. i haven't thrown up in the past hour but the headache is still bad and i still feel very nauseous....ds seems fine, he is acting normal and eating normal and everything, but i am so worried that he is going to get sick too. aside from hand washing and trying not to breathe on him is there anything else i can do to help prevent him from getting sick as well?

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MrsApple
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM

I hope it's just a little bug and you feel better soon!Fingers are crossed that the little one doesn't get it!

joci2203
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Yucky, I'm sorry you are sick, if you are bfing that will help keep up his immunity.  You are probably already past your most contagious point, so if he caught anything there isn't much you can do now.  I hope you get better soon!

Chrissy9479
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM

awww poor momma! I hope you feel better! defintely keep BFing if you are because whatever antibodies you build up against it he will get and it will help him fight it off if he did get it.  and uh, its not possible that your preggo again is it?? lol i got a really bad headach like that (not throwing up but just a bad headach) the day i was supposed to get AF and then found out i was pregnant.  anyways just wanted to throw that out there.  hope you feel better soon!!!

babygomez
by April on May. 26, 2010 at 11:28 PM

feel betterAt least your momma is on her way...

mslyricalbedlam
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Quoting MrsApple:

I hope it's just a little bug and you feel better soon!Fingers are crossed that the little one doesn't get it!

Feel better soon!!

"I'd like to be the ideal mother, but I'm too busy raising my kids."
mommyhonu
by Mary on May. 26, 2010 at 11:32 PM

hope that you feel better soon.

lauratupper
by on May. 27, 2010 at 3:25 PM

thank you ladies! after a nice long sleep i am feeling much better!

mommy2xp
by on May. 28, 2010 at 10:12 AM

You might have just had a migraine. They can get bad enough to make you throw up. I hope you are feeling better now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)