Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did this happen when you were pregnant?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:11 AM
  • 7 Replies

My friend is about 7 weeks pregnant and she and her hubby had sex the other night and soon after she started spotting a tiny bit of brown blood. Did this ever happen to any of you?

It happened to me when i was preg with Kenlee but she wants to know if its normal or not.

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mslyricalbedlam
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:18 AM

It hasn't to me...bump!

steph2884
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:32 AM

When I was 7 weeks pregnant with my son I was bleeding so much I was in the ER... so there was no sex. When I was pregnant with my daughter I had absolutely no bleeding. It can be common to spot after sex when pregnant since the cervix becomes very sensitive.

sweetgrlangel
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:36 AM
I spotted in my first 3 pregnancies, never have this time though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:38 AM

I don't remember ever spotting or bleeding after having sex when i was pregnant, even later in the pregnancy. I would be a little concerned too :]

chrissy8907
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:42 AM
It happen to me but the next day. I freaked out and went to the er they said it was normla but also it wasn't a lot of blood just like spotting :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ambereno144
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM

she had a doc appt today and everything is fine. They said that the sex most likely just irriated her cervix and as long as it doesnt worsen its completely normal.

joci2203
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:53 PM

I had bbrown blood at 10 weeks, it scared me so we went to the ER spent the whole night there and it turned out to be nothing.  I would only worry if it was bright red.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)