Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: fight in the alley!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:37 AM
  • 2 Replies

we live in a condo complex, and after ds went to sleep around 10 i went to take the trash out real quick, i open my sliding glass door that opens right into the parking lot, and i can see the dumpster from my patio...over in the drive next to it i see two guys rolling around on the ground yelling at each other. the get away from each other, and one is on the ground (he looked older) and the one standing over him( he looked much younger than the other) they are still yelling and then all of sudden the younger one hits the older guy over the head with a what looked like a huge wine bottle! i ran inside to grab my phone to call 911, and i peaked out and see them walking away together...and then hear more yelling, as soon as they get out of my view a police car drove by ( i guess they had been fighting for about 10 mins and someone else called the police before i did) i stopped him and told him the two guys went up the alley onto the main street...and he drove off....about an hour later another police man came to my door to take a statement...after he took down my info he told me that they caught the young guy and arrested him...i guess he was only 22 and he is being charged with an aggravated assault felony, and the older guy was taken to the hospital, that is all they told me.  i have never seen a fight before and it had to be the scariest thing i have ever seen! it was about 2 hours ago that it happened but i am still shaking and can't sleep now. i am sure glad they caught the guy though. 

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
babygomez
by April on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:48 AM

I know what you mean by that shaky feeling and not being able to sleep..i've felt that before too but in a different situation. I'm glad they caught him too :]

mslyricalbedlam
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:51 AM

Wow, what an eventful night for you, lol!! And you diddn't have to even pay for pay per view! Ok...just kidding =P That's good they found him. I hope the older guy is ok!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)