Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you could...

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:53 AM
  • 12 Replies

what is one thing that you would love to do if money, time, or whatever wasn't an issue. 

I'd love to be a full time SAHM and I'd also love to go to school to be a baker and open a bakery (yeah im weird i know lol)

so what would you do if you could?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schleetle
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Buy a beach house, and go to the beach. This place is so boring... I am tired of how this area caters to laziness, and you can't walk anywhere. So I just want to move somewhere we can really enjoy being outdoors again.

MrsApple
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:06 AM

We would love to move to Colorado or Oregon,but have plenty of money to bring our family out for frequent visits or come back here to visit them as often as possible because they are all a huge part of our daughter's life!

robibuni
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:35 AM

I would love to finish school and travel around the world (potentially settling on the coast with a beach house since we're beach people) with DH and DD :)

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM

I just wanna go on vacation

BeachMama05
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:39 AM

i would love to buy a house!!!

babygomez
by April on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:46 AM

I'd love to own this home...maybe someday :]

blondie09
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Buy a house. Or a new car. my car is seriously in bad shape but at least it gets me from point a to point b i guess... lol

mslyricalbedlam
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Buy a new house on lots of land (to resell later) and start my own restraunt or boutique store! Also, take a vacation once a year!! Oh the life =P

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Go back to college one day!

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:36 PM

I have a list of things I'd love to do if money weren't an issue..... Buy a house, Buy a new car, Go to school and get my degree out of the way that way I can have a career when all of the kids are in school (including future kiddos we have yet to have).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)