Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Less than two weeks!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:30 PM
  • 11 Replies

My due date is supposed to be June 26th.  But at my last appointment they noticed the baby had dropped and is very, very low and I've already dilated a little.  The general thought is that this baby will be about 2 weeks early which makes his arrival less than two weeks from now!  We did finally finish the baby's room and most of the big projects have been completed.  I just feel very unprepared lately.  I know that's normal, it's just very stressful having an 18 month old, a 5 year old stepdaughter and soon, a new baby.  Seems like my husband does not even notice that the baby is coming soon.  Ugh!  Some days I want to call and tell him to meet us at the hospital just to wake him up!!!

Ok, enough venting for now.  Thanks for reading this!

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2xp
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 12:46 PM

lol My dh didn't believe me when I told him I was having this baby now, He's like oh are you sure? This was as I could feel her head, he told me to just put my pants on and lets go. So I know how you feel!!! Hopefully  he gets it sooner than my dh did! And yay for almost being there!

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:21 PM

YAY!! Almost there = )

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Why do they think this baby will be 2 wks early? Was your daughter early? You're getting so close, I'd be so excited, and yet so impatient lol. The last week & a half of my pregnancy about killed me I was so impatient for DD to come lol. Have you decided on a name yet?!

Good luck can't wait to see pics and find out the name! Lol

mslyricalbedlam
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:29 PM

So excited for you!! Get lots of extra rest now!!

Ambereno144
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Aww congrats on him almost being here!! Have you guys picked a name yet?

babygomez
by April on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Yay!! So exciting :]

joci2203
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 5:29 PM

dancing

marywilliams
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:21 AM

We still don't have any names picked out.  There are a few we've talked about but nothing set.  We didn't name Caroline until after she was born, we just had a few names written down.

The doctors think he'll come early since Caroline was 10 days early and he's already so low and causing me to dilate.  We could all be wrong, but I doubt it.

Do you have 2 kids under 2 years old? Join my group to share, learn and vent. www.cafemom.com/group/2undertwo

mnt_2_b_mommy
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:23 AM

How exciting!! Keep us posted!!

sweetgrlangel
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 1:11 AM
With my last one I was dialated 3 1/2 cm for 3 weeks before I was induced a week before my due date since I was so uncomfortable, in pain, and contracting. I had him 1 hour and 45 minutes after my water was broke and they started me on patosine, no pain meds. My other boys were natural but 4 & 5 weeks early!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)