Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone get sad?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:55 PM
  • 11 Replies

I'm holding my 6 month old, and it just makes me wanna cry at how fast she is growing up. She's starting to crawl, definately has her own personality.and is just not my little baby anymore. She is our last one and I find it hard to accept the fact that I'll never have a tiny baby again.  Anyone else get sad about it?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mena929
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Being that I just had my 3rd child and 3 is all I wanted, I haven't gotten sad............yet.

Schleetle
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Yes my daughter is 6 months old too, and I don't want her to grow up so fast. We don't plan on having more children either.

1wildchild
by Platinum Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:58 PM

My DD is 17 months (she is an only for now) and it makes me sad to think of how fast she is growing up. I remember when she was 6 to 9 months I had a very hard time with how fast she is growing, I cried all the time thinking about it lol. She is actually our 2nd (first was a MC) and we are planning on having at least one more in the next 6 months. The only way I found to get out of my emotional stupor was to focus on and enjoy her milestones and her learning new things and growing. Otherwise I'd be an emotional wreck all the time.  =(

mommy2xp
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:06 PM

I enjoy so much watching her learn how to do new things. It's at this time when she's sleeping and I'm holding her that I notice how big she really is.

Cassidysmom611
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:10 PM

My baby is only 3 months, ( she is my 2nd my 1st is 5 yrs). She is probably our last baby which does make me sad. it goes by so fast.... I understand where you are coming from ((HUGS)) if only we could freeze time.

blondie09
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Im sad that Ethan will eb 1 next month =[ and im sad that Ryan will be 6 in October =[ ... Now I'm sad I thought about it lol

I do plan on having at least 1 more, but that doesnt make it any easier

Girlweezle
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:22 PM

I am totally heart broken right now.  My daughter is 3 and my son is 2 1/2 months old and we decided that two is enough.    Today my job is to post my daughters old clothes on craigslist to try to sell off the stuff she cant wear anymore...  talk about a trip down memory lane and then realize that she is totaly her own person now...   Even my 2 1/2 month old is outgrowing his clothes already...  Time to get out the 3-6 month stuff ...    Why do they have to grow up?  And to know this is it...  How sad....

lovemy2boys39
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:32 PM

I do get sad at times but I definitely do not want anymore.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

babygomez
by April on Jun. 3, 2010 at 2:32 PM

I can just look at my daughter and cry! lol We plan on having more in the future though if God allows :]

la_bella_vita
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 3:02 PM

I plan on having one more but I keep looking at my newborn (10 days old) and knowing that he could be my last!! I do get sad as my babies get older but I just try to focus and enjoy each phase because each phase comes with new types of joys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)